Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Maybe a naughty just at times" Dan grinned as lifted Yoosei and took her the mud bath and set her down there gently to then get in as well as he heard Carman, "mud wrestling now I sure like that"
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei giggles and blushes a bit
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed walked back to the front of the mud bath and sat on the edge "Fine..I guess I'll watch..too...hey that means I get free looks on yoosei...it wont be all bad."
The OCA
"try to be all the day in the front or in a barrack, is all training and battle in the front, so one sure misses the fun one can get in the city" Dan said with a grin as he already had his towel off and had Yoosei on his lap
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"We're almost to my place. I only takes a minunt or two at this speed," said Blaze as he started to decend on the apartments rooftop.

--spa--

"Disturbed what do you think," said Carman as she put a muddy paw to Disturbeds cheek
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I can take it from here," Katt smiled as she hopped out of Blaze's arms, landing harmlessly on the roof top, Guys aren't the only ones who can do stupid stuff to impress the opposite sex. She thought with an internal wink.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I think this'll be fun she." Disturbed said with a grin.
The OCA
She wraps her arms around his neck and gives another quick kiss on his lips
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Blaze landed on the roof by Katt and precede to unlock the door. "Katt my Mother could do the same thing," said Blaze as he chuckled while holding the door for Katt.

--spa--

"But I don't think Yoosie wants to that much," said Carman as she started rubbing the inside Disturbed leg.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well I bet your mother couldn't do this," She laughed as she wrapped her arms around him as she jumped on his back, turning his head to her and kissing him, quickly plunging her tongue into his mouth.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad