Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Theres no need to be sorry Yoosei. You did nothing wrong." Disturbed then turned to Carman "Carman on the other hand is a different story, using Yoosei like that to get back at someone, that pretty low. Its true I admit it, I had sex with Monica the school nurse, hell I had sex with her the first day I came here. But I never used anybody, especially a friend for my own personal reveng." Disturbed sighed "Carman, I thought you were better than this."

Disturbed then turned back to Yoosei "If there is any way I or Carman could do to make it up to you just let me no."
The OCA
Katt smiled, relieved that she hadn't done anything he didn't want, she wouldn't have been able to live with herself if she had lost control bad enough and, she didn't want to think about it, "Thank you, I'm usually able to control myself better, but," She blushed a bit, "I've never had someone I really cared for like you before."

*Sport's field*

"Hey coach I," Shadow stopped as he ran onto the field, there was barely anyone there other than him the coach and a couple of kids he'd never met, "Am I late?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't fret about when we mated we both enjoyed it, um would you still like to go to my place so I can get a change of clothes and give you something?" asked Blaze as hugged Katt and kissed.

--spa--

"Disturbed I'm sorry letting what you did with Monica get under my scale so bad. Yoosie I sorry for tring to use to get back at Disturbed," said Carman sadly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Sure," Katt said happily, "Oh and, if I get like that again, just throw some cold water on me. That's what my parents did whenever I was going through heat or something." She laughed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"First youu need to get that sexy body of your clothed," said Blaze blushing a bit as he gathered up Katts clothes and handing them to her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh," Katt smiled a bit as she scratched the back of her head, "I guess that would probably be a good idea." She grabbed her shirt off the ground and put it on, covering her chest, "Uh, what about your pants?" Katt asked, pointing at the shredded remains on the ground.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei giggles softly and whispers in Dan
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Streak I guess," snigggerd Blaze a he watch Katt get dressed

--spa--
"Yoosie it is a problem for me I was going to do the same thing I got Disturbed doing I shouldn't have tried to get back at him," said Carman softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Don't be ridiculous," Katt threw her jeans over to him, "I've seen others like me walking around without pants, if I pull my shirt down it'll just look like I'm wearing shorts."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"sounds good," said Blaze as he put on the tight fitting pant that ripped some when he put them on. "I'm going to take a looke if any one is out there," said Blaze as he unlocked the door and opened it and saw no one, "it is clear Katt."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz