Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
As Kurtz came out of the bathroom, he completely forgot to ruffle up his hair. It was now flat, and, to be honest, quite long down the sides of his head. He then slowly walked into the kitchen, and smiled at Dot. "Right....." He then moved over, and grabbed the plate of Welshcakes - he had made at least 20 or more on it. After placing the plate down on the table, he quickly moved again to the coffee, grabbed both mugs, and placed one down in front of Dot. "Hope you enjoy this, love." Was his simple, kind words.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mar's words made Saphire's heart flutter with excitement. She had never been told that she was 'hot' before "Mar...would you...like to go out with me?"
The OCA
"So did you or did you not do it?" asked Carman with a grim as she slowly started to change.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
She blinks and blushes a bit and starts to change herself as well
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar smiled and leaned his face to hers to nuzzle her cheek, "Sure. I'm free all the time till I go in a week or two's time. When do you want to?" he asked kindly.

Dorothy was fabled, "Oh! I was so wanting to eat your Welshcakes Kurtzy!" she giggled then served one on her plate to eat it. "Mmnnh..." she tasted the soft and tender baked good, smiling deeply, "It's been ages since you made them. But you still make them as tastier as ever!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire smiled and replied to the dragon "How about tonight, handsome." she then gave him a kiss on the cheek.
The OCA
"I do?" Kurtz replied softly, sitting down, and wagging his tail eagerly. "Wow.... I never thought the home recipe would be that tasty." He then reached out for one, and snatched one, quickly putting a part of it in his maw, and biting on it, his soft blunt fangs slowly ripping into it. "Mm, guess you're right.." He spoke muffled, as he gulped the small part of the little Welshcake down.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Carman snicked at Yoosie full bodie blush. I think You already know what I asking. Have you mated with him yet?" asked Carman this time being more direct.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei blushes deeply since this time Carman was more direct with her question. She turns around to look deep into Carman
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar smiled, "I'll pick you up at seven," he winked, "For now," he mid-closed his eyes and backed off as the waitress appeared with their orders, "Let's eat."

The giril smiled to both of them, "Thank you for being patient," she said while laying the food in front of each of them politely, "Anything else you'd like to have?" she asked.

"Anything else to drink my guest?" Mar asked with a playful grin.

Dot chewed on the Welshcake and quickly swallowed, to then take a sip of her mug, gulping the liquid silently, "Mmnnh..." she enjoyed the taste and smiled, but then heard Kurtz talk, "Oh Kurtzy. Don't talk with your mouth full."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad