Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Mar grinned as the waitress asked the same question, "Capuccino please."

The waitress smiled and nodded, then went away.

"So, Saph... mind if I ask you a question cutie?" Mar said with a gentle smile.

As Kurtz peeked over, Dot smiled, "You like what you see horny boy?" she asked sweetly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:OOC: Whoa, about time someone other than LP and Matt flooded hehe.

OOC: lol indeed Twisted ... it was indeed about time someone else would flood instead of me and LP once again

IC:
Yoosei blinks and turns around to notice Carman there. She smiled and walked closer to Carman, hugging her gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh yes, a very lot." Was Kurtz's simple reply, as he slowly nuzzled her tailhole, grinning. "Still can't believe I'm able to do this.... god, I was damn shy four years ago..." His claw continued to rub across her right leg, before he quickly swapped, his other claw now rubbing up and down her other leg.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire blushed and smiled cutely at Mars "Sure go ahead, ask."
The OCA
Dan smiled at them. "I see you go to the same college" he said as he then smiled at Carman and Disturbed. "My name is Dan, nice to meet you" he said smiling and extending his paw at Carman and Disturbed for a hand shake
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar grinned and watched her intently, "Why did you kiss me mon petit renard?" he asked softly.

"Mmmnnhh... yeah..." Dorothy squirmed for a bit over the little bliss and shivered, before coming to her senses, "It's okay till now. Isn't it? I'm already clean," she giggled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Damn I wish my showers were like that every morning. They take so long you miss school/work.

Disturbed firmly grasped Dans hand and shook it "..Disturbed." he introduced himself "Nice to meet ya."

Saphire grabbed Mars cheek and stroked it with her thumb "Because...other than I my brother, I trust you the most of anyone." she then giggled softly "And you're pretty handsome at that."
The OCA
"Why, thank you Saph, you are not bad one bit," Mar complimented, "Maybe it's my eyes, but you sure developed and grew up as a fine woman," he said, leaning back on his chair.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, whoops." Kurtz mumbled softly, before pulling his muzzle away, smiling. "Just making sure." He added, as his tail swished frantically behind him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Thank you." Saphire smiled "You'll have to thank my brother for that one, he is the one who raised me after all. After our mom and dad died he took full responsibility in raising me. Thats why I always try to defend him so much when someone says something bad about him."
The OCA