Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Ohhh," Katt wrapped her arms around Blaze's neck, taking care with her claws, riding his cock as it pistoned into her, her breasts shaking slightly with each thrust, "OH, I'm gonna cum soon." She thought, "But, I want us to cum together."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Blazes balls started to constrict he humped Katt madly, "I hope she can orgasim before I do, thought Blaze as he did his best to hold back his orgasim.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Oh, this is gonna be good Twisted .

IC:

Katt's grip tightened on Blaze's back, her claws lightly poking him as she fought to hold in her erupting orgasm. She continued moaning heavily as he kept pounding into her, reaching nearly into her stomach, "Oh, it's... so... BIG!" Katt said loudly as he thrusted into her again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Dig them in deeper my love," said Blaze howled extisee as he pulled once more as he pushed in hard as started cumming in Katts love canal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"BLAZE!!" Katt hugged him tightly as she came, her claws grazing across his back leaving a few shallow cuts as they did, her cum rushing out of her cunt as she continued humping him through it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze slowly stopped cumming but the pleasure for him was till great as held Katt. "I love you Katt," said Blaze as he kissed her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt returned his kiss, curling up slightly on his chest as she purred in content.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Katt in about ten to fifteen minutes would you like to go to my place so I can change since you ripped my clothes and give you soming that I would like you to have," said Blaze tenderly to Katt as she purred on his chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt looked up at him, her eyes sleepy, "Sure, I'd like that." She smiled as she went back to napping on him, her head resting on his chest.

OOC: Whoa, about time someone other than LP and Matt flooded hehe.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz stopped washing for a second, and chuckled softly. "Oh, you want me to have a peek?" He cooed, before slowly lowering himself down on his knees. His eyes gazed over her tailhole, and he smiled, his claw then starting to rub down her legs with the soap-bar. "My, how cute."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds