Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Disturbed smilled at Carman when she kissed him then ran over and laid on the massage table beside her "Yeah I'm ready too."
The OCA
"Disturbed would mmm like to mmm take a mmmud bath after this?" wishperd carman as the massuses started masauging the to lover.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Sure yeah I'd love to." Disturbed then turned to the massuse "Hey you think you can crack my back?" As soon as he said that there was a *crack* "Oh yeah!!"

Saphire gazed at the quaint little Cafe "Oh wow its cute." she said as she grabbed a seet.

OOC: Sorry didnt see it. Wasnt on the same page so I didnt see it :P sowy
The OCA
OOC: Sure you aren't forgetting about something, Disturbed?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
About thirty minutes later the massuses were done Carman walk out saw a friend of hers, "Yoosie is that you," Carman asked as she walked up to here childhood friend.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"of course I will be with you all the time hon" Dan said with a smile as he kissed her softly and then he walked to the reception and registered himself and Yoosei for "the works" and paid as he then blinked hearing someone calling Yoosei, he turned and smiled at Yoosei. "it seems I'm not the only familiar face you will see in this place Yoosei" he said with a smile as he then bowed at Carman as a greeting, letting Yoosei talk first.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"OH BLAZE!" Katt shouted in pure bliss, the feeling in her pussy undescribable (OOC: Lazy author), "FUCK ME BLAZE! FUCK ME!" She pleaded as her juices began to dampen her vagina, allowing him to slide in easier.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar took a seat in front of Saphire. Soon the waitress was there, a fairly tall cat-girl of blonde hair with a very cute face. Mar darted her look at the girl and smiled for a moment, then looked on Saphire, "What are you having, Saph?"

Dorothy smiled while murring, she purposedly lifted her tail up to give him a show of how her tail-hole looked like, seemingly for her as she thought Kurtz had never been able to see it as per he had just gone to fuck it and not looking into it. She giggled in her mind as the two voluptous ass-cheeks were revealed along with the butt hole.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire looked on the waitress "I'll have a cocoa latea if you please."

*At the Spa*

Disturbed strutted out stretching his muscles "Man that was a great idea Carman." Then he looked on Dan and Yoosei at the reception desk "Dang, is the whole school comming here or what" he said jokingly.
The OCA
Blaze moaned in pure bliss as he hump Katt harder and faster as was her desire and his cock started leaking precum liberly and tiwtching signaling in a minute or that he was going to cum.

--spa--

"I gues your right Disturbed," said Carman.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz