Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Disturbed immediatly stopped and backed away from Carman "I was ummm..giving her a pre-massage. I learned a bit when I was younger."
The OCA
--Bathroom--

"Katt your a virgin and I know of a way for it not to hurt as much when I take you," said Blaze as he start rubbing Katt breast with his left claw and using the right to rub her clit as he pushed his menber in some.

--spa--

"No you were not so don't lie. You two were about to have sex were you not? asked one of the massuses

"No we were not going to have sex here," said Carman shyly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"H-how did you know I lied?" Katt asked, moaning slightly as she did from the stimulation on her clit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed shook his hands nervously "No we werent."
The OCA
Dan gently took her face on his paws and looked at her. "maybe he is in need of find a worth oponent to put in test all his training or something, he has become so good that hardly there is someone that can match him" he said as he kissed her softly. "Don't worry, we'll let the note and if something happens I'll take all the responsability, besides I think I can give him a decent fight if he tries to attack me" he said as he stuck out his tongue and smiled.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She smiled and relax a bit due to his words
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiled and kissed her paws softly. "anything for the ladie" he said as he gently broke the hug and after get some paper and pen from Yoosei he wrote the note saying Kurai they will be out hanging out and that they will be back. After he finished he put the note where he could see it easily and smiled at Yoosei. "is done, we can go now foxie" he grins as he took her paw and they walked out the house
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
--Bathroom--

"I felt your haymen with my tongue told me Katt," said Blaze as he licked Katt neck to stimulate her more as he contenued rubbing her tit and clit as he pushed his dick ever so slightly.

--Spa--

"Hay we have walked in on couples before. So do you still want the masuge or not," said one of the masuse.

"I think so," said Carman blushed as she looked at Disturbed
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Yeah sure a massage sounds good."Disturbed said smiling at Carman
The OCA