Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: Hate when we post at the same time like that.

IC:

"Probably too much partying last night." Shadow said, "Anyways we better get in, that old Zebra'll be pissed if we're late." He smiled a bit disheartily as he thought of having to spend another day with that teacher.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Its all cool. Its fixed XD

Saphire thought she heard someone call her name then looked up and saw Mar sitting on a bench looking at her. Her ears perked up slightly as she approached him.

she sat down next to him. "Mar? Hey whats going on?"
The OCA
Alice hopped off Shadow, then she walked in front of him, "I doubt you'll pay much attention to her," she winked when turning her face back to him, then she walked ahead of him, waving her butt on purpose while smiling to herself.

The dragon smiled and stood up, then walked next to her, "Hey. What's up? Did school finish early or wh-" Mar noticed Saphire's face a bit not too well and stopped, he the quickly continued, "Something not fine?" he asked, looking down on the girl.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire tried to wipe her ears "It..feels like nobody wants me around. Even when I'm around people I...feel alone" she said hugging herself and wrapping her tail around herself.
The OCA
Mar sighed a bit, "Oh Saphire," he said, approaching her and suddenly hugging her tightly, "You know you have your caring brother for you. You are never alone," his tail moved slowly to her waist and wrapped it softly, "Come on... why don't you show me that sunshine of a smile you got?" he asked, gently rubbing her cheek with one of his claws while holding the wolf-girl close.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This is gonna be a long day. Shadow thought as she waved her ass at him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah...but hes my brother. Of course hes going to protect me." Saphire felt Mar hugging her close making her feel a bit better feeling his presence. She looked at Mar then hugged him tighter and gave him a smile "You always know what to say to make me smile...thank you, Mar." with them hugging so close it made it easy for her to plant a kiss in the dragon's cheek.
The OCA
Alice walked to classroom 5-B and peeked inside, "Alrighty. Not a soda in the refri," she said, then beckoned Shadow to come quickly as she entered.

"Hey," Mar grinned and closed the eye above his kissed cheek, "That's what friends are for," he chuckled, then rubbed her back to comfort her for some minutes, before stopping and letting her go from the embrace to look at her face better, "So, you feeling better? It's still early, but do you want a coffee or something?" he asked, smiling gently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow saw her beckon to him and entered into the empty classroom, "What are we doing in here? Don't we need to get to class?" He asked.

OOC: Gotta love naievity.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: You know if it wasnt for Carman I would be getting some serious ass right now but NOOOO!! she had to walk in and fuck everything up *huffs*

"Yes..I feel a lot better, thank you." Saphire looked at with a big smile of relief knowing that Mar was with her "Anything with a friend right now would be...nice."
The OCA