Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Mindy sighed a quick breath of relief, she was lucky it was someone Disturbed knew or she'd have been kicked out in no time. "Well, guess we'll have to be more careful from now on. If he still wants me that is." She walked back behind her desk and began a little work on something.

*Apartment*

Shadow threw his shirt on quickly, he was fully dressed in a matter of seconds, "Don't worry. Not like we're missing anything important right?"

*Oh how wrong he is. School Bathroom*

Katt's tail snaked into Blaze's pants, rubbing up against him in an effort to coax his member out, "Wheither I do or not I can't help it." She said as she continued rubbing up against him, "I need this." Blaze didn't know that in Katt's species the female's generally dominated the male of their choice for breeding, once one of them decided they wanted you their instincts wouldn't let them let you go anytime soon.

OOC:

Edit: That would've made for an interesting little fight later. And we gotta have a cat (Sheep?) Fight between Mindy and Carman. With mud.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: FC Disturbed: Of course I want you MINDY, thats why I gave Carman MONICA's name instead of yours so you dont get in trouble Mindy

Plus should I feel a little bit guilty for abandoning my sister just to go have make up sex at the day spa?

IC:

"Sure you can call me that." Disturbed said smiling as they walked looking for Blaze (OOC: hmmm I wonder where Alice took him)

Saphire took a deep sigh at her desk and started to cry "....Like I said....nobody wants me." she thought to herself.
The OCA
OOC:
Quote:Plus should I feel a little bit guilty for abandoning my sister just to go have make up sex at the day spa

Not in the least. There's certain blue boy she can look for by escaping from hel- I mean, school.

IC:

Alice giggled, "Good point," she smiled and grabbed Shadow's paw when he was ready as well, "Let's get going. The faster this day ends, the more kisses you'll get" she said, winking at the dog and hurrying him outside with their things.

"Yeah..." Dorothy said very slowly, wanting to tease him into doing it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:OOC:
Quote:Plus should I feel a little bit guilty for abandoning my sister just to go have make up sex at the day spa

Not in the least. There's certain blue boy she can look for by escaping from hel- I mean, school.

OMG Rockman's visiting our school!!

IC:

"Only kisses?" Shadow asked as he hurried out the door with her, "That's not much of an incentive." He teased as he slowed down to almost a crawl on purpose.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire raised her hand "Teacher..I'm..gonna go home...I..need to go home and rest" she said in a soft voice

The teacher put her hand at her side and nodded "Okay Saphire..you can go."

"Thank you miss." Saphire nodded and walked out of the classroom with her bookbag. "I just wanna go home.." she thought to herself while crying.

She finally reached the school entrance and went out the doors looking around then continued to walk.
The OCA
Alice smiled cutely, "Only kisses," she put a finger on his lips, "But if you are a good doggy, maybe I'll give you a kiss somewhere else" she winked as she countered.

Mar stopped in the park to take a break from the morning walk, he put his arm around the bench where he sat and looked up, "Well... what to do until afternoon..." he started thinking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire still with a face full of tears came to the park where she passed everyday to get to school/home. She slowly looked up and saw someone familiar sitting on a bench..."Mar..?"

Saphire approached the bench, quickly wipping her tears from her cheek "Mar?" she sat down next to him on the open half of the bench and spoke softly "Hi Mar."
The OCA
"Well in that case," Shadow lifted her up onto his back, "what are we waiting for? Hold on." He warned as he took off running at an impressive speed, trees and people blurred past as he moved. They made it to the school with 3 minutes to spare, "How's that for getting her fast?" He smiled, he looked up at the doorway, seeing Saph walking out, "Hey, where do you think you're going? Did class get canceled?" He asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Saphire is with Mar.. I'll backtrack a bit thing. Omit last entry!

IC:

Saphire looked back at Shadow "No...I...just dont feel good...I'm going home to rest." She then silently walked off towards the park.
The OCA
Alice giggled as Shadow carried her, "You are just a sweet heart. But you are summing points for later," she smiled behind him. When both of them reached school and Saphire went away, she raised an eyebrow, "Hmm? Wonder what's wrong with her?"

Mar swished his blue tail from left to right, momentairly fixing his look down on the ground, then he looked on Saphire's direction, "Hmm? Saph?" he asked out loud, trying to recognize the figure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad