Furry College!
she hugs him gently and kisses his nose softly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Carman left arm in arm with Disturbed. "Where would Saphire be Disturbed?" aksed Carman.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan blushed as he got surprised by that confession, he returned the kiss as he looked at her. "I kinda was in the same situation..... I thought you always have loved Kurai and well..... I moved on too, I met a girl named Mindy while I was on the military school, she was studying on the medic area, the last I knew is that she is a nurse in a college, maybe the one you go to" he said and then he sighed.

"but then I made the biggest mistake of my life, I pressured her for us to have kids but she wasn't ready for that, after that we broke up and I went with the army and I haven't seen her since then" he said looking in her eyes.

"I was really stupid, she was really nice and I let her go because I wanted a family.... I got obsessive on that and it costed me her but...... the truth is that I loved you too before..... and I still do.... when I kissed you I felt those feelings getting back again...... but Kurai deserves you more than me, he has been closer to you than me, protecting you, while I'm traveling with my unit, so what future can have our love when I'm not even here much?" he said hugging her closer, his tail wrapping more around hers, like not wanting let her go.

OOC:yay for more drama!! :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Disturbed and Carman left without her knowing he glanced at Mindy and gave her a small wink. "

She should be in her class right now." He led Carman to the classroom "Wait here and I'll tell her." He gave her a small kiss and entered the classroom.

Saphire already in the classroom waiting for the teacher arrive saw Disturbed walk in "Oh hey."

Disturbed knelt down "Saphire...I'm going out with Carman..will you be okay without me?"

Saphire looked down at her desk then back at him "Sure...yeah I'll be fine."

Disturbed gave her a light hug "If you need me just think of me and I'll come running okay?"

Saphire nodded and watched Disturbed leave.

Disturbed walked back out into the hallway "Shes okay with it...now lets go tell Blaze."
The OCA
she kept rubbing his cheek with her paw and blushed when hearing him saying he loves her too.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan hugged her tightly and kissed her deeply and caressed her hungrily, it was way long since he felt this way, it was a really great feeling. after a while he broke the kiss and looked at her. "If you really want to try it...... the I'll try it too, but I want a request to ask and is....... that you let me find Mindy and tell her a proper finishing to what she and I had, the way we broke up wasn't really the right one, so I want to leave the things right, for both hers and my sake honey" he said while caressing her cheek gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As they went to the front of the school Carman looked, "Do you see Blaze Disturby..do you mind if I call you that? asked Carman as she contenued to look for Blaze.

Ooc:
Blaze:help I'm being raped call the cops...Ohhh yes ..don't call the cops please.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice smiled and took the dry towel, she quickly dried herself off, "Why, thank you gentleman," she giggled, then went to the door of the bathroom, "I'll change now," she said, grinning and exiting the room to go and get changed into her clothes once again, "We'll have to hurry, we only have five minutes," she told him from behind the bathroom.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Holy hell, you lot post a lot when I'm gone.

IC:

"Hm? Clean?" Kurtz chuckled softly, still cuddling Dot in his arms. "You... want me to clean you up?" Was the next thing he asked, a small grin forming on his face.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
she smiles cutely and kisses his paw that is caressing her cheek, to then close her face to his and kiss his lips softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions