Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Disturbed I would like.. but you already said no that," said Carman with a sigh as she tried to get Disturbed to ask her to go to the spa for the day.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed hugged Carman close to him looking her in the eyes with great scencerity "Carman...would you do me the honor of letting me take you to the day spa."
The OCA
she widens her eyes a bit from the huge amount of pleasure she just suddenly felt with his new idea of his. she couldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I would love to go with you Disturbed. We should tell Saphire and Blaze what we are up to," said Carman as she kissed Disturbed hard on the the lips.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed nodded "Yeah we should."
The OCA
He held her closer feeling her cumming, he could feel his cock going in and out of her easily due to the huge amount of juices she released, he was humping her harder reaching the peak as he tried to hold it. "Y-Yoosei...... I..... I'm..... ahhh!!" he let out a loud moan more like roaring as he slammed his dick hard deep inside her and cummed hard, he released a huge barrage of his semen deep inside her womb, he held her closer as he kept cumming hard in her womb.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei kept moaned loudly as she feels his seed inside her womb. she kept also her back arched to the limits and gently arches her head back, resting it on his shoulder. her body kept spasming a lot, she had lost completely the control over her body.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan kept launching wave after wave of hot seed in her womb, it didn't seemed wanting to end, it had started to leak out her pussy and into the bed after a minute or two his balls finally emptied fully on her and they collapsed on the bed, he slowly pulled out of her to then turn her and kiss her lips fully as he held her tightly after a while he broke the kiss panting for air, his body covered in sweat as he admired her beautiful sweat covered body. "That..... was..... mmm..... so amazing....." he managed to said between gasps a he caressed her gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
she hugs him gently and kisses him softly on lips. she then nods at his comment since that was really the only way she find out to reply. she was gasping for air and her body was totally tired, even her tails barely swished. her body slowly stops spasming after a short while.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan cuddled her close and wrapped his tail arond hers and kissed her neck softly. "I..... I kinda feel guilty, I mean... you love Kurai and all and I just came and made love to you..... I took your virginity......" he said holding her closer, even though he was feeling guilty, his body seemed to act on its own not wanting let her go.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions