Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Well this is a special occasion," Katt almost tore off her shirt, freeing her breasts from the shirt, covered only by a thin layer of fur, "Now let's get you naked." She said, reaching down and unbuckling his pants.

*Office*

"Do you like my breasts?" She asked sweetly, "Well," She looked down at her erecting nipples, "I think they like you too."

*Shower*

"Well we better hurry," Shadow said, he slid one of his wet fingers into her anus, moving it around slightly, "But we can't miss any spots." He said with a slight wink.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice grunted slightly, her grin never leaving her face, "Your just so naughty," she giggled, giving his butt a slap, before pulling his neck after both were clean, "Just a last kiss before going," she seductevily smiled and gave him a big smooch.

"Hrr..." Dot murred, "It was... ohh..." she moaned, "Great..." she said, beat, "D-do you mind... getting us clean... sweetie?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc I think that Blaze bit off than he can chew ROFL

Ic: "Katt I don't think your rushing us," said Blaze as he pushed Katt off of him as he got up tried to leave the restroom.

Carman starts geting a headache and desided to head to the nurses office. As she gets the see the blind Disturbed screwing the schools nurse. "Disturbed what are you doing," screamed Carman at the top of her lungs in rage.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: BUSTED! And Blaze doesn't have a choice. Don't think we've ever had a scene where a girl rapes a guy. This'll be new.

IC:

Katt quickly flipped to her feet and pounced on Blaze once again, her petite size betraying the impressive strength she had as she held him down, "I need a cock, you have one, GUESS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!?" She almost shouted as she tore off his pants, leaving them in shreds on the floor in seconds, leaving him in only his boxers and shirt.

*Office*

Mindy almost pushed Disturbed off her, getting quickly to her feet, Oh no, The first thought going through her head was that she would be not only fired from her position but also expelled, "You can't tell anyone about this, please." She pleaded to Carman.

*Shower*

Good things never last, Shadow thought as they stepped out of the shower, he grabbed a towel, "We only have one dry one, sorry." He handed it to her and stepped back into the stall, he quickly shook off, stepping back out much drier, "But you'll need it more."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: *grins* If you cant handle the supersize than dont order it

IC:

Then Disturbed saw the door fling open "..shit.."
The OCA
"Katt you don't realy want to do this," Blaze pleaded with Katt as she monted him again as he started to understand what Carman went through fully.

"Disturbed I like you, I wanted to be with you, but no you had to go to school so you could play doctor with Miss Little Fuck Slut instead of going to the Spa with me you bastard," said Carman as she slapped Disturbed hard in the face. "Now for you the dean shall hear of this," Carman theartend.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: ooouuch!! that sure has to hurt and I don't mean the slap :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Carman..please dont be mad at Mindy...I was the one who came onto her...If your gonna be mad at someone just be mad at me...I..was a fool."

Disturbed looked down at the floor "You...showed your love for me and...I just threw it back in your face, so please leave Monica out of it and punish me..please."
The OCA
"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't go to the dean," said Carman coldly with vemon in her voice

Ooc: Do you realy want Disturbed to be punished Twisted
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed knelt in front of Carman and looked up at her "Carman..at that party..you showed me a love that no other woman could ever show me..I would like to try and return that love to you." He pleaded.

Grasping Carman's hand and kissing it then looked up at her with tears of sorrow pooring from his eyes "Please forgive me, I shall devote my love to you and you only."
The OCA