Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz grinned widely, as he continued to breathe over her neck, and fondle her mammaries. With a thought in his head, he softly parted her hair, so that he could see the back of her neck, and licked the skin softly. "A tease who loves the person in front of him a lot." He chuckled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Shadow: AHHH! *Ducks as the wall behind him has a hole blown in it* Watch it with that thing Dick!

IC:

Shadow sighed in bliss, his cock felt like it was going to melt it was so good. He began moving his hips rapidly, thrusting into her over and over at a quick pace, completely lost in the blissful feeling.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice felt the thrusts and sighed in pure ecstasy as her love hole was pounded, she had had this previously, but with Shadow it felt different. It seemed as if she wasn't used as a relief toy, but that he was doing it out of care and love (OOC: Yeeeeaaaah) so the experience made it better and better as the time went by.

Dorothy murred, "Hrrr!" from both content and pleasure, her spine got a chilly sensation that only boosted the happiness over her body, "Ohh... Kurtz... do me..." she said, lost in her own tiny world.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire whispered back to Mar "I cant wait." Then gave him a small peck on the cheek and headed back towards school.

Disturbed's jaw dropped "When did that happen?" then he ran after Saphire.
The OCA
"You want me to...?" He whispered softly into her ear, his claws then gliding down her body from her breasts down to her belly. "....Well, shall we change the hole this time around...?" Chuckling, he breathed hotly oncemore over Dot's neck.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: CARE AND LOVE HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Oh, I've gotta write that one down.

IC:

Shadow's rapid tempo continued, his breathing becoming rapid, his fur matted slightly from sweat, "OH! A-ALICE!!" He gave one final thrust as his cock spasmed and his cum shot deep into her womb.

OOC:

That's what sucks about virgin sex, it takes forevor to get to and only lasts a short while due to the inexperience. Oh well, he'll get better with practice Wink .
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She closes her eyes while kissing him in a more passionate way by now. She kept murring in a low tone, her body shivering a bit with that moment. She was enjoying so much it she couldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Don't worry. For now, let's say this isn't much. We two haven't started RPing yet mrgreen

IC:

Alice widened her eyes as her body took in all the seed, she gripped the covers as hard as she could to brace herself from losing balance, her breasts shook wildly as she herself spasmed, continously shivering with her fluffy tail waving she cried in ecstasy from all the pleasure concentrated inside her.

OOC: Stupid Lemon-writer spree. Doesn't let me reduce it to moans.

IC:

Mar grinned and waved to both Saphire and her brother, "See ya you cute thing," he said, then turned around, put his left claw back in his pocket and walked off towards the city, "Date already... damn, I need to control myself," he said as he looked up on the sky.

"Mnnhh... Kurtz... ohh... please... hrrr... do it..." she said, desperated already for it, "I need it... I need you..." she pleaded, gasping as she closed her eyes while feeling the warm caress of the shower's water hitting her face and chest.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow all but collapsed onto Alice, his energy completely gone from the physical exertion, his chest pressed up against her's as he head fell next to her face, "Alice. That was wonderful." He said slowly as his breathing slowly returned to normal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Need me...?" Kurtz asked softly, before he smiled. "....Well, I don't know how I'm going to do this, but..." Swivelling himself around so that he was in front of Dot, he guided her to a wall. "....It'd be much easier here." He then proceeded to lean down and lift one of her legs up with one arm.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds