Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Just let me..." Kurtz then moved his claws up to Dot's breasts, and groped them softly. "...Adore your deadly sexy body, if that's alright..." Then, he slowly guided his tail and wrapped it around her leg, as his member pressed softly against her back.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Saphire would you like to go to the spa for the whole day with me. After last night I think you need it badly," said Carman gleeful grin.

"So your nickname is Fratley I can't wait to hear the story of how you got it," said Blaze with a snicker.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mar scratched Saphire's neck just gently and nuzzled her left cheek softly with his muzzle, then looked on Blaze, "Sorry romeo. The lady's busy after school," he said with a wink, "But don't you worry. I'll return her completely afterwards," he said, grinning to his female friend.

Dorothy moaned as her breasts were grabbed, she arched her neck, her hair softly brushing against Kurtz muzzle, "Hrrr... Kurtzy... you naughty lizard..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

lol thanks Shadow maybe later Dan can pay a visit to certain nurse Wink :P

IC

Dan felt her kissing him back and he deepened the kiss as he started to caress her gently, he couldn't stop by now, his body literally was screaming for more, he ran his paws over her back in soft yet passionate caresses as the kiss went passionate.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I already gave her a quicky earlier :P Then the bell rang ><

IC:

Saphire closed her eyes and tilted her head back a bit as Mar scratched and nuzzled her then looked at the two "Yeah..I have plans with Mar tonight." she said putting her arm around Mar

"Well, if Mar will be with you I suppose I wont have to watch out for you." Disturbed then walked up to Carman "I'd love to go to the spa with you after school Carman.
The OCA
OOC: Shadow: I don't know. Maybe.

Mindy: *Tackles Shadow* I BETTER GET SOME ACTION! I GOT ONE SCENE WITH DISTURBED AND THEN I WAS FORGOTTEN ABOUT!

Shadow: fine, but first let's give new meaning to doggy style Wink .

IC:

Shadow nodded as he climbed up onto the bed, face to face with Alice, "Okay." he said, guiding his erected member down towards her pussy. It slid in with ease from the lube of her previous orgasm, "Oh, god!" Shadow nearly orgasmed immediately at the feeling of her vaginal walls gripping around his shaft.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: Shadow please make were Katt bumbs into Blaze please

"Well Saphire I meant that we skip school for the day. Disturbed I would be honored if you come and be our knight in shiny armor," said Carman playfuly.

"Disturbed if you do take her up on her offer do be gentle with her she is like a sister to me," stated Blaze calmly trying not to start a fight
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz continued to grope and caress Dorothy's breasts, as he chuckled softly. "Of course I am...." His tail was now stroking up and down her leg, as he pressed his muzzle to the back of her neck, and breathed hotly over it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire shook her head "I dont want to skip, that would be bad."

"Yeah, I'm gonna wait afterschool as well. I'll go with ya then Carman okay?" Disturbed hugged Carman gently.
The OCA
OOC: *Cocks shotgun* Say good-bye to Mr. Virgin. *Aims*

IC:

Alice groaned in pleasure as the cock filled her, "Ohhh! OHHH!" she yelped loudly as Shadow filled her insides with the warm cock, she felt his balls slapping her tail-hole when it was up to the hilt, "Nnnghhh!" she moaned and grabbed him by his shoulders, arching her neck as her eyes closed shut.

Mar leaned forward towards Saphire and his muzzle positioned just in front of her furry ear, "I'll come and pick you up after school, okay?" he whispered.

Dot shivered as the hot breath over her neck stimulated her hormones once again, her pussy got wet (OOC: Lol- in the shower-) as she winced in bliss while Kurtz kept playing with her jugs, "Ohhh... you tease... ahh..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad