Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Yeah... I haven't made them for a while." He was laughing, before he got slapped playfully on the back. With a small little murr, he continued to laugh. "Right, I'll get the coffee done and the Welshcakes." Swirling around, he quickly reached out to the cupboard and grabbed a small little packet of currants, as well as all the necessary ingrediants for the Welshcakes, including sugar. "It'll take a bit of time, though, to fully cook." He stated.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
He narrowed his eyes a bit again and sighs
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
When Alice began to arch her back and moan in sexual ecstasy Shadow realized he had performed correctly, he began thrusting his tongue in rapidly, his long canine tongue reaching far into her vagina.

Katt placed a hand onto her own aching vagina, the heat coming off of it hitting her hand like she had just placed it near a furnace, This time I have to hold it, I can't risk doing something while they're so close. She thought, her pussy aching and burning as she grew more and more aroused, mainly from Alice's moans of pleasure.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan chuckled. "Maybe is what you need to change your attitude my friend" he said to Kurai and then smiled at Yoosei. "It's okay Yoosei, I already ate breakfast" he said as he caressed her cheek gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiled and kissed her cheek gently. "it's okay, don't worry" he said as he took seat and gently sat her on his lap and cuddled her close. "I really don't mind if you cuddle me" he said as he caressed her waist gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ooc: Deleted post
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice started panting, juices getting on Shadow's tongue's way, "Ohhh... continue... mmnh... I'm near!" she yelped.

Dot smiled, "Well, I'll have a shower first then!" she giggled, "See you soon!" she gave him a quickie kiss and then walked out of the kitchen while waving her butt on purpose hoping he'd take the time to see her movements.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan didn't paid much attention to Kurai, he was too focused on Yoosei at the moment. He caressed her cheek gently as he looked at her. "You sure like to be like this huh? he asked her with a smile.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions