Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurai was about to keep yelling at Yoosei but then his ears twitch as he hears Dan. He blinked as he then looks at Dan.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire smiled and hugged back "Why thank you Mars, you look good as well."

"I'll keep watch...." Disturbed said as he climbed the building to the rooftop.
The OCA
"Good to see you too my friend" he said as he shook paws with Kurai. "And don't be so hard with Yoosei, she was with a friend, I'm sure she tried to call you but didn't found you" he said as he smild at Yoosei. "I am right Yoosei?" he asked her
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Omi: TORNAMI SPHERE WATER!! *Lets a flood of cold water crash against DMX*

DMX: GAH! *Is frozen and falls to the ground as plushy* Okay, no more brave attempts.

IC:

Alice moaned, "Mnnnhh... like that..." she smiled as she again closed her eyes, this time she started undressing Shadow, pulling all his clothes off in a minute or two, momentairly having to stop the kiss to help him with his shirt.

Mar rolled his eyes, "Figures he'd do that," he looked back on Saphire, "So, how have you been honeycomb?"

"Still... you are so brave," Dorothy smiled a bit after saying so, "You didn't chicken out... gee," she giggled a bit through small, remaining tears as she licked his muzzle.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mindy sighed happily as she stretched out her arms, enjoying the morning sun on her, "Ahhh, I just love sunny days like this." She smiled as she walked towards the school, "So warm and happy." She walked into the front area of the school, waving to a few of the students, mostly the male ones, that smiled at her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Of course I won't chicken out." Kurtz smiled, but slightly winced as he saw her tears, and licked at them. "....I guess I just didn't want to make the wrong impression, which I think I already have...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire laughed a bit "I've been...fine. Oh and dont please dont speak bad about him, he...means well."
The OCA
Mar chuckled, "You don't worry, I'd never speak ill of the only one who has been able to beat me in melee style combat," he closed one eye, "So, I guess you have school now, sweet?"

Dot nuzzled Kurtz's face with hers, "You'll have more oportunities, I'll be there for you, I promise," she said, grapsing him in her arms again gently.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah I do." Saphires hair slightly blew in the wind with her tail "Yeah Disturbed is a...good brother." She looked up at the rooftops seeing him eyeing the people below "Good brother."
The OCA
Kurtz smiled, and rested his muzzle on Dot's shoulder, snuggling her body close to his. "Alright...." He then moved his tail and wrapped it around hers. "....Thanks, Dot...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds