Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Anyway..." He then motioned to the kettle, and turned it on. "....I should probably start doing my turn on this." Swishing his tail, he quickly pulled out two cups and two saucers, and placed them down on the table.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan walked into a park and after a while he sat down on a bench and sighed. "Wonder how's Mindy doing? last time I heard she is working in charge of the nurse's office at Dot's college" he said to himself and then he smiled.

"Maybe I can take a day to pay her a visit after all I have a full week off" he said with a smile as he got up and started to walk again now more calmed.

"But first I have some other friends to visit as well" he added as he kept walking.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ooc: Fantisy time for Carman hope you don't mind Disturbed I take control of Disturbed.

As Carman went into the bathroom and shut the door. She turned on the hot water, and preseeded to removed her bra revealing nice B sized beast and her panties to reaveal her slit. "Oh how I wish Disturbed could be here right now," said Carman to her self as she entered the shower. Carman closed her eyes as the water hit her and she started fantisizing about Distubed being there in the shower with her. His body clisioning with the water raining down appon him with his harden member out of his pouch ready to take Carman hard and fast. She turned her self so Disturbed could take her from behind. Disturbed aprouch Carman from behind he entered her quickly bureid his member into her awaiting pussie.

"Well I should get breakfast ready for us," As he started cooking breakfast for then with sausage, eggs, hashbrowns, with a sorted vegies into a casarole.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mar exited the building, "You can't stay here," he said, carrying both girls over his shoulders, "My sis, her sissy boyfriend and my friend are occupying all the rooms."

Dot saw Mar exiting the room, she knew he wouldn't come soon, so she sneaked to the kitchen, she suddenly hugged Kurtz from behind tightly, her eye shutting close. She stayed silent as she didn't want to upset him anymore.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz was just about to start adding coffee granuals into his cup, when suddenly arms wrapped around him. Almost immediately, his eyes widened, and he remained silent for a few seconds. Then he quickly put the jug of the granuals down on the table, and looked down at Dot's arms. "...Are you... alright, Dot?" He asked softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Kurtzy... I'm sorry... I really am..." Dorothy whined, her tail not even moving, her ears were folded back.

OOC: Uhhh.. ehh... *sweat drops as he notices the load of posts* We should wait for Disturbed, don't you think? Eheeh... n_n;;
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: *sweatdrops* well.. I haven't post in a while.. so I guess I will post now as well before I get lost..

IC:

< Mitsuki
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: just this one post and we'll wait for Disturbed :P

IC:

As Dan walked he was watching at the sky and didn't noticed anything or anyone in his path till someone bumped on him making him stumble a bit backwards. he noticed a girl in the ground and couldn't help but blush in embarrasment

"Oh sorry it was my fault I didn't saw where I was walking" he apologized as he offered her his hand. "let me help yo-" he then froze when he recognized her.

"Yoosei? is that you?" he asked as he kept staring at her not moving a muscle.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: You guys can go ahead. Disturbed and Saphire are already on their way to school :P I'm just waiting for the que to enter them into the school. So continue:P I think I made them leave a little too soon :P oh well
The OCA
--Shower--

As Disturbed started humping Carman doggie style. "Har..der Dis..turbed," Carman said as her body was racked with pleasure. "Yes my dearest," said Disturbed passionitly as he pounded into Carman harder. "Y..e..s th..ats it," as she Orgasimed in the in the shower. As Carman slowly let the fantisy goes she said with a sigh "I really wished that Disturbed was here right now." Carman started to clean herself in the shower.

--Kitchen

As Blaze contenued to cook breakfast for him and Carman. "Why is this happening now," said Blaze as the ovens pilot light went out. He put back on the stove top and finish cooking it. "Carman food on," yelled Blaze as he sat the food on the table.

--Shower--

"Just a sec," said Carman as she stepped out of the shower and precede to dry herself off and get dress.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz