Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan couldn't help but remember Mindy and how he ruined that because of that he wanted to have kids with her but she wasn't ready for that. he then snapped out of his thoughts and glared fiercely at Mar. "Yeah I leaved her and I was really stupid for that, but about Dot who said her life will be ruined, how in the hell you are so sure that Kurtz is just an hormone filled lizard?! that is your damn problem Mar, you tend to misjudge the people a lot without even have any proof!" he roared back clenching his fists tightly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:
Shadow Wrote:Uhh, just wondering DMX, is that the same Mindy that's the nurse?

Nailed. Don't wanna leave her out so soon. Besides, nice plot-twist. If you are uncomfortable with it, and I mean both you and LP, ignore it and change the name.

IC:

The puppy-girl, whilst enjoying just everything, wanted to help him get some fun too, knowing what to do to a guy already she moved her soft paws down, her paw going inside Shadow's pants, where she gently and every so often rubbed his ball-sack, along with his cock.

"My problem. Not yours," he said, looking away, "My sister, not yours."

"Don't listen to him," she said, trying to conceal her tears, "Please don't... what he says isn't true..." Dorothy pleaded through small whines.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I won't, Dot...." He cuddled her even more, not wanting to see her cry or even whimper. "....I won't...." Kurtz grit his teeth slightly, but quickly shook it off. He had to stay calm, for her sake.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: No, it was just that Mindy hadn't been used for awhile so I wanted to make sure it wasn't a coincidence with the name.

IC:

Shadow shuddered a bit at the soft touch, his cock quickly beginning to grow at the arousal. He lifted his head up, looking into her eyes, "Alice, I.. I think I love you." He said, blushing slightly as he placed his muzzle against hers and resumed the original kiss, his hand had slid towards her panties, rubbing at her satch between the fabric.

*Fantasy Land*

Katt sighed as their tongues entwined, he positioned himself above her, his strong hands grabbing her thighs and pushing them apart effortlessly. They continue to kiss as he slid his shaft into her shaved vagina with a firm, yet gentle movement of his hips. She blushed and wrapped her arms around his neck, looking into his eyes lovingly as she feels him bury every inch of his member into her
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

I sure don't mind, after all this makes a visit to the nurse office something more pleasing :P

IC:

Dan glared. "Well news flash pal, is my problem too because this is about someone I care about a lot! and if you want to know, yes, I do used to have a crush on Dot, and I won't let you ruin her happiness with Kurtz only because you think all males are hormone filled!" he spat back furiously.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:

Shadow Wrote:He lifted his head up, looking into her eyes, "Alice, I.. I think I love you."

AHHHH!!! WHY DID IT HAD TO HAPPEN?! *Is whacked to sleep with a mallet* ZzzZzz...

Dot: Thanks Reno *Pets Renodramon's head* I'll keep writing this! Hee hee! This is so cutie!

IC:

Alice blushed hardly, she couldn't believe in her ears what she had just heard, how sudden... no... it didn't matter, she was feeling the same, she couldn't deny it, "Shadow... I," but before she could talk, the kiss resumed, she insinctively gripped his growing cock and jerked once as she let out a moan from the rubs to her cunt.

"Woah woah woah wait... don't come up with those things romeo, you knew it wouldn't work out, go to cry about that to a church. I want to talk to the supposed 'love' of my sister, not hear your reprimed fantasies," he said, turning his back on him, "I think this conversation is over. I need to take two girls to their respective homes," he went to the door and opened it, finding Kurtz and Dot hugging and his sister crying.

Dorothy was whining, she didn't notice Mar coming out.

Mar's blood started boiling, his voice sounded like continous growls from a fierce beast, "What the hell did you do to her?!" he roared to Kurtz.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz's face lifted up, his teeth gritted. "It's not what I did to her, since I haven't done anything! It's you and your rotten mouth! You've spoken lies!" He felt angry at Mar, his claws twitching slightly as he cuddled Dot more.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan walked after Mar and glared. "think about it genius, you don't need to be a brainiac to know they heard our conversation! and you are nothing to tell me what to do about my feelings for Dot, true it wouldn't have worked but that doesn't means I can't be there for her whenever she needs it!" he said angrily as he walked up to the door.

"I'm gonna take some fresh air" he said as he then looked at Kurtz and Dot.

"I know you can take good care of Dot Kurtz, I may not be Dot's biological brother but she is like a sister for me" he smiled at Dot and Kurtz and then he walked out the door.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar growled to Kurtz more, taking a step closer, his fangs getting visible, "You have three seconds to stop touching her."

"Mar, stop it!" Dorothy cried, "Leave my boyfriend alone!"

A long moment of silence filled the room, Mar stayed silent, before the word struck his mind again, he spoke it out loud, "Boyfriend?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Shadow: what's wrong with romance?

Slashmon: It gets in the way of the hot doggy sex. And Kurtz, it was nice knowing you.

Shadow: I'll play the bagpipes at your funeral.

IC:

Shadow gave a bit of a lurch as Alice yanked his member a bit, his entire body felt strange, he felt sorta warm, and he was aware of a wet feeling on his fingers as he continued rubbing her panties.

*Fantasy Land YAY!*

"Ohhhhh...yes....ohhh....I'm going to...." Katt cried out, keeping her voice down with much effort, feeling her orgasm approaching. She cried out in ecstacy, arching her back, as her juices poured out of her, spraying out onto the floor, a small bit landing unknowingly onto her pants and underwear.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad