Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan sweatdropped seeing Mar reading a magazine. "Mar can you put down that damn magazine and listen to me?! is you sister we're talking about and that you look like to kill the guy she loves and you don't even care!" said as he slammed his hands on the table hard and then he snatched the magazine from Mar forcing him to pay attention.

"Now I know why our General at our unit has lost all his hair in record time" he said with a sigh.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah, he's fed up with weaklings," Mar commented, "And that Gerenal is a wussy. I could beat him with both my arms tied to my back" he added, showing off. He then looked straight on Dan, "Besides," he said to respond about her sister, "You know how it is. They go to them, they make them happy, when they see a hotter ass, they go for it and leave the other crying," he said folding his bulging arms while blowing his white hair.

"Oh... I'm so hungry," Dot commented as she walked next to the kitchen, almost in front of the door.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz was following her the entire time, while ruffling a claw through his red hair. "....Same here." He then thought quietly to himself, and sweat-dropped slightly, remembering something from yesterday. Oh god, I forgot. Today's my day to....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan crossed his arms. "Yeah you have that experience, after all you did that to Alice" he said as he glared.

"But you should know that not every guy is like that, and you should give Kurtz a chance to prove himself before judge him like that! Though in my book he proved himself enough since we returned and we saw a radiant and pretty happy Dot" he said looking at Mar straight to the eyes.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
After Alice's mention, he huffed, "You know I didn't leave her just because of that," he narrowed his eyes, a growl coming out of his muzzle, "You are walking on thin ice, I warn you."

Dorothy's ears flickered as she started hearing voices, Dan and Mar weere talking, Mar sounded angry, what could that possibly be? "Hmm?" she muttered silently as she neared her ear to the door while beckoning with a finger to Kurtz.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh?" Kurtz blinked, before seeing her finger. Nodding slightly, he did the same, and neared one of his ears to the door, as he heard the talking.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow's arms wrapped around Alice's back, pulling her closer to him as he pressed his tongue into her mouth.

Katt meanwhile had walked out of the room, she was about to walk out when she noticed the two of them, and felt a small bit of jealousy, not towards Shadow for being with someone, but towards Alice for being with him, Stupid Blaze, putting all these crazy thoughts in my head. She thought quickly, heading back into the room to finish getting ready for school.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan glared. "Oh so I'm walking in thin ice? so then why you leaved Alice? refresh my memory buddy, and I still think you're overreacting about Kurtz, your sister is 18 damnit she is not a little girl anymore she has right to make her life with the one she loves!" he said as he crossed his arms.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice didn't notice Katt, but she couldn't help the bliss she had just entered, the depression she had inside her had just vanished with a kiss, her heart was beating a lot faster. Her paws grabbed Shadow's shoulders softly as she leaned forward. Her maw accepted Shadow's tongue eagerly and soon, she was playing with her tongue against him, her eyes still closed as they frenched together. (OOC: [sex mode]ARRRRGH! I hate romance too! ewwww...[/sex mode])

"For first, I left Alice because she wanted to go to College, I wanted to go to Militar School, she didn't understand me. I'm not anyone's bitch," he stammered, returning the glare, "For second, who are you to tell me what to do? Dorothy's my sister, not yours." He stopped briefly, his stare as strong as ever, "And third," he noticed Dan crossing his arms, "If you are trying to intimidate me, you are failing miserably."

Dorothy blinked, she looked down for a moment, "N-not again..." she whispered to herself softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: FC Shadow: Can't I just pounce on her flip her on her stomach and do it like they do on the discovery channel?

Shadow: *Smacks FC Shadow with a rolled up newspaper* No, although I wish it were that simple.

IC:

Shadow's hand moved upwards along Alice's leg, unconciously as it continued along her waist and up her chest.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad