Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan smiled. "guess that's a part that of me will die with me" he said as he poured some milk on Mar's coffee and then he prepared a cup for himself.

"So what are your plans for today pal?" he asked as he took a sip of his coffee
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah but, your a guest and all. You shouldn't have to be cooking," Shadow looked down at the plate of pancakes, "Not that I'm complaining of course."

*Streets*

Katt yawned widely as she walked down the street, still half asleep, "What genius made morning come so soon?" She sighed as she headed towards her apartment. "Hope you two are decent." She said as she opened the door, "Hey, smells good, who cooked?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Then don't, and enjoy," Alice said and giggled, "Now go and start eating. You are driving my concentration off with that cute face," she poked her tongue out and winked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Now you know how I feel when you're around." Shadow smiled as he sat down at the table.

"So how was your two's night?" Katt asked as she walked into the kitchen, "You already look like a happy married couple, her making you breakfast."

"Haha, very funny. So how'd the party go after we left?" Shadow asked as he took a mouthful of the pancakes.

"Uh well." Katt scratched her head a bit, I can't really tell them about Saph, I'm sure she wouldn't want everyone knowing. She smiled a bit, "Nothing really. Nothing much happened after you two left. Well, I just needed to change my clothes, hope I'm not interupting." She waved to Alice as she headed into the back room.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Blaze woke up he looked at his watch and said, "It's to ear.. shit we're going to be if we don't get a move on. As he tried to wake up Carman.

"Ahh.. my frist class is a online one Blaze let me get some more sleep," Carman she turned over in his bed.

Blaze got right next to Carman and yelled, "Wake up."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hm... You have a point." Kurtz chuckled softly, as he continued to rub her back softly, slowly lowering his claws down to her tail and also rubbing that. His eyes were focused on her face, as he mid-closed them. "We could repeat something about yesterday. I'm alright with anything."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh! Not at all!" Alice replied, waving back, giggling from the marriage joke, "Wanna have something before School, Katt?" she asked loudly enough so she could listen as she readied to make more pancakes.

She was about to say something to her boyfriend, but she stopped cold, "Uhm... stupid me," she hit her forehead with her palm, "Uhm... Brother's room is next to ours..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nah, I ate at my parent's house before I left." She dug through her drawers pulling out a pair of pants, "Shadow I'm stealing one of your shirts!" She shouted as she found out that she hadn't done her laundry and had none clean, she slid it on quickly, the shirt hung loosely, hiding her chest due to the fact that Shadow enjoyed wearing shirts that were a couple sizes too big.

"What about you?" Shadow asked Alice, "Did you eat yet?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh." Kurtz then remembered about Mar, and sighed. "Yeah.... dang, forgot about that..." He then shook his head, and cuddled Dot even more. "...But, hopefully he'll go out sometime today, right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Right!" Alice said, she cut the gas flow of the stove and grabbed a cup of coffee besides her, she went to sit next to the hungry dog, "Don't worry. A coffee just makes my day," she winked, then neared the mug to her face as she closed both eyes, starting to cutely lap the coffee with her tongue.

"I gotta catch up with what's been happening y' know. Seems Dot's being flirted by Kurtz. Can't believe he'd do it some day," he growled, taking a long sip of his own coffee.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad