Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Night," Katt said, "See ya in school." She smiled as she watched him take off again, Well, that was definately an interesting night. I hope Shadow at least got something, Katt quickly shook her head, Eww, I shouldn't be thinking something like that about my brother, but Blaze did say he saw something in Carman. Oh, I'm just tired, that's why my head's thinking weirdly. She convinced herself as she headed into her old room, not even bothering to change as she collapsed on the bed and started snoring almost instantly.

OOC:

Kay, I'm good.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze quickly flough home to sleep on the couch. As he laid down to go to sleep he sighed deeply and thought to himself, "This has been a instesting night with every thing that has happen hopefuly me and will really hit off in the next few weeks." Shortly after laying down on the couch Blaze fell asleep dreaming of Katt.

Ooc: Ditto
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Very well people. Day two starts.

Time: 7:40.

IC:

Dot yawned softly, before waking up on the cozy bed, "Nhhh... sleepy..." she looked around, then rubbed her eyes, "Kurtzy?"

Mar was snoozing, his muscly, large draconic body had a naked fox girl on top, he had his tail and arm around her. Both were literally white and naked. (OOC: This is just for you guys to take an example. Main characters are the only ones who can have explicit sex. Extras can have scenes, but very short described ones)

Alice had awoken already half an hour before Shadow. She took the chance he was sleeping to go to the kitchen and cook something. She prepared a simple, but neatly looking breakfast for him, she was smiling really warmly, like if she was enjoying preparing this food.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed was in the kitchen wearing his "kiss the chef" apron cooking breakfast for Saphire and himself "Man I hope today goes by smoothly."

Saphire still in her bed her cheeks still matted from the crying that. Then she sniffed and smelled the aroma of pancakes and sausage. She slowly openned her eyes staring at the ceiling. She saw Disturbed at the doorway of her room

"I..made us some breakfast if you want." Disturbed said softly

Saphire nodded softly and got out of bed still wearing here pj's still on and followed her brother to the kitchen table where there were two plates of pancakes and a bowl of sausage. Remaining silent she sat at the table and began eating.

Disturbed sat adjacent to her and began eating as well "I wont make you go to school today if you dont want to, its totally up to you." he said.

"No..its okay, school would be...nice." Saphire replied in a quiet soft voice nearly unhearable.
The OCA
OOC:at last! :P

IC:

Dan was already up, he was up since an hour ago since he went to do some exercise, the cat girl still was sleeping on his room. After he took a bath he went to the kitchen and started prepare breakfast for everyone.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow sniffed the air a few times in his sleep, the smell of something cooking waking him up quickly. He sat up yawning, he looked over at the empty bed and smiled. He looked through the door to the kitchen, "You know, you didn't have to make breakfast for me."

*House*

Katt rolled around a bit, not having been able to sleep well the previous night due to the happenings, she looked out the window seeing that it was already morning, "Stupid sun." She mumbled as she rolled out of bed. "Oh crud, I forgot I don't have any clothes here. I'll have to stop at the apartment on the way to school." She sighed as she finished a few quick morning preps and left a note, so her parents didn't think someone had broken in when they noticed a few things missing, and headed out into the morning sun.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz's eyes were still closed - he was still sleeping. It only took a minute after she spoke, however, for his eyes to open. "Hr...?" His eyes then focused on Dot, and his memory started slowly returning. "....Dot...?" Was his reply, as his tail swished.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire walked out of her room with her normal clothes on and headed for the door for school.

"Hold on one second..there okay" Disturbed came walking out "Lets get to school." he said.

They both walked out of the house making sure they locked the door. Saphire walked ahead while Disturbed walked closely behind making sure "it" doesnt happen again.
The OCA
Alice smiled widely, "Nice to see you are awake!" she cooed, "Don't be silly, it's a little something for being so kind to me after having to face that jerk" she giggled, then she beckoned to the table full of pancakes on plates, "Question: Do you have any Jam? I can also makes nice toasts for you."

Dorothy smiled, "Good morning cutie dragon," she giggled and kissed his nose, "How did you sleep?"

Mar let out a groan as he woke up, the fox's tail was caressing his limp dick. He blinked for a moment, "Man, at last you went limp" he sighed and collapsed back on the bed, "Dang, what was I doing?" he noticed the fox girl next to him, snoozing, "Oh damn... I was supposed to return them to their parents by half past ten," he rolled his eyes up, "Can't be helped," he said, shrugging his shoulders.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Kurtz grinned slightly, and lowered his muzzle, staring at Dorothy. "I slept... pretty well. What, with a little, lovely and adoreable lady beside me." He then rubbed her back with his claws, showing that they had moved in his sleep.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds