Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
Ruby: *appears with ultimate fury symbol on her head* HASN'T ANYONE TOLD YOU NOT TO READ A GIRL'S DIARY! *summons Oblivion sword into her claws*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
argh!!!!ruby im sorry! seriously i am i never meant to hurt your feelings i just...nedded to know a few things to....impress you
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ruby: Impress? God.... *appears in front of GMNK with her sword* YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS THE SAME! *slashes down*

Figure: *appears* It's nice to mess with people's minds.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Criss: Can I get in on the carnige?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Figure: *looks back at Criss* Of course. Just don't get in the way of my change of Kurtz and I will not harm you.

Kurtz: *in a capsule of water, with hundreds of tubes wrapped around his arms and legs, even his tail*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Criss: Kurtz is a good friend and I can't let you do that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Figure: It's a bit too late. It started almost four hours ago. Too late to save him now. Cutting him out would probably kill him and wreck his mind from within. *chuckles darkly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Criss: How about I fight you and if I win you change him back and If you win I will be you slave and do your bidding.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Me - *appears in thunderbolt* Twisted *fires lightning at everyone... except Kurtz and Figure*
Amat:*muramasa drawn and stops downward slash and aborbs the lightning*I won't have you hurt him,I'll erase his mind of everything in the diary.*fires a beam at GMNK,wiping out his mind of the diary*