Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Yes it is lovely but not as lovely has the person I hold in my arms," said Blaze with a big smile.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice smiled, she was almost collapsing, "Alright then, I'll go ahead, hope you don't mind" she said, smiling. She went over to the bed Shadow had told her she could go to and took off her shoes, "Well, we should get some sleep anyways, it's already really late," she said as she sat down on the bed.

Dorothy entered just after Kurtz, she closed and locked the door so they wouldn't get any complications nor unwanted visitors. She jumped on the bed, then crwaled on top of Kurtz, "Let's sleep..." she said and closed her eyes while hugging him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz chuckled, and hugged Dorothy gently, wrapping his tail arond hers. "Yeah... sleep...Night, Dot..." Resting his head back on the pillow, he quickly closed his eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh brother, if that isn't the corniest thing I've ever heard." Katt said, smiling from the compliment none the less, "Oh, that's my parent's place." She said, pointing down to a rather large house, "Like I said, don't think too much of it."

*Apartment*

Shadow yawned deeply as he lied down on the ground, "Don't think anything of it," He stretched a bit before curling up and lying down, "See ya in the morn."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Okay here we go hold on teight Katt," said Blaze has they made their desent down to earth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt tightened her grip around Blaze's neck as the wind whipped past her face, her fur blowing around wildly. As soon as her feet were back on solid ground she smiled excitedly, "That was even better than a roller coaster! We'll have to do it again." She said with a smile as she walked up to the door of the large house, "Give me a sec, and hope they didn't change the code." She gave a nervous laugh as she pushed a few buttons on a panel next to the door, a set of keys instantly popping out, "Kay, we're good." Katt smiled as she opened the door and led Blaze in.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That was nothing next time I will do a total strait dive with you and that is entence. Good night Katt," said Blaze as he kiss her good night on her sweet lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"See ya," Alice said with a smile, her eyes closing as she fell asleep in a deep slumber from her tiredness.

Dot giggled, then closed her eyes, "Nighty night," she said and cuddled Kurtz like if he was a big stuffed animal as she drifted towards dream land.

OOC: Dream land... ewww... What have I been smoking? *Grabs his herbs* Oh right... medicine.

By the way, who are needed to be sleeping except Katt and Blaze?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz himself slowly started to drift off, his mind completely fading from reality. With a deep sigh, and a smile, he fully went.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: well... from the point that Faiz left.... it ended up having Yoosei and Mitsuki sleeping by now as well. and Kurai is alone at home... probably soon will be sleeping. I guess.. I have no characters to play with for a while...lol
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions