Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Nath: *looks around* Not here. I need to talk to you. Yourself alone in private. I have my reasons why. *frowns slightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Okay skip that last post that was dumb

IC

Saphire: *still lying motionless with blood seeping through her skull*
The OCA
Nath: ...Saph? *puts his paws on her* ....Oh god.... *a worried look spreads across his face* ...I can't do anything...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *body now limp, tail blowing in the wind*
The OCA
Nath: Aww, why the hell do I even hate her for... *sighs, before he looks up* Help me, will ya....

Steven: *appears, his blood-red eyes a calm yellow* Right. *puts his hand down and casts Full-Life on Saphire*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *blinks and sees Nath* Get away from me *shoves Nath out of the way* If you dont want to be with me *sob* then I dont want be with you!!! *walks off crying"
The OCA
Steven: *standing next to Nath* You know, you should tell her you have never been with anyone else but her, ya know. *watches Saphire run off*

Nath: I know.... *sweat-drops, and lowers his head* ...I was about to say that to her...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Amat:I knew I should of learned Full-Life instead of Chaos Laser Bombardment.
Saphire: *walks back and drops down to her knees* Can you guys please tell me whats going on?
The OCA
Steven: *looks at Saphire* Well, *coughs, as he sees Nath disappear into a ring of fire* Nath there is hurt. Emotionally, maybe because of you.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds