Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Crimson: *sees Steven hitting DMX* Oh, this won't be pretty.

Zorromon: Bah, he deserves it for provoking the dragon god of pie. *takes a seat for the destruction*

Monica: *walks in and sees Kurtz hugging Shadow* What is Kurtzy doing with another girl? *eyes glow red as a vein pops*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *turns around quickly, sweat-dropping* This is Shadow! You know, boss of the SDP?

Steven: *keeps on hitting DMX with his fists* LAY. OFF. HIM!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Should we do something.

Zorromon: Bah, DMX will be fine and... *sees a very angry Monica* ...I'm not touching that one.

Monica: So how long has this been going on, Kurtzy?! *cracks her knuckles* Do you think she's better than me?!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *major sweat drop* This is my boss, who was gender changed into a female, who I'm trying to say sorry to because I shouted at her.....

Steven: *still hitting DMX*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon: *watches Steven continue to hit DMX* This is gonna be good. I should sell tickets.

Monica: *tightens her fists before she lets out a breath* Sorry, it's just...sometimes I wonder...... *starts walking away towards the sunset, a few tears in her eyes* I'm such a jealous fool, Kurtz must hate me now. *breaks down as she kneels to ground and begins to cry, slamming her fist to the ground in frustration*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: I'll let DMX comfort you now, Shadow. *unwraps his arms from around Shadow, and sighs, looking back at Monica* Are.... you alright, Monnie..?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *looks up to him with tears in her eyes* I'm sorry Kurtz, I just haven't been right lately, maybe... *blushes*

Zorromon: Hmmm, you know what I just realized.

Crimson: What?

Zorromon: *smirks* It's Renamon heat season.

Crimson: Oh right, let's go get some tail.

Zorromon: I've got the beer. *laughs as they go out to find hot Renamon in need*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *kneels down and hugs Monica* You don't need to be sorry. You didn't know....

Steven: *stops punching DMX* Wait, Renamon heat season? JOOOOOOOOY! *jumps off of DMX's back and goes running, looking for Renamon*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: Heat season again.... *punches the ground* I said I wasn't going to go crazy this time, but I'm already shouting out Shadow.... *wipes the tears from her eyes* Thanks for understanding, I'll try to keep calm till this is over. *hugs him tightly*

Crimson: *sees a Renamon around the corner* Yiffy!

Zorromon: Um Crimson, I don't think...

Crimson: Hey hot stuff, want to have some fun back at my place.

Renamon: *in a masculine voice* Oh, that's sounds great.

Crimson: What the?! Um, I didn't think you were...um wow...... *blushes as he slowly retreats*

Zorromon: *laughs at the whole situation*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *hugging Monica gently, and licking her face softly* If you want.... I'll... be here to.... help you through it....

Steven: *quickly transforms into his dragon form* Hey, can I take that Renamon home? *grins*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds