Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Carman..I know your trying to help but whatever it is you have to say you can say it right here." Disturbed tried to comfort Saphire "I'm never letting her out of my sight again..."
The OCA
"I have been thought the same thing as she just been though a few years back and I have trouble with it still," said Carman balling,"

Blaze place his hand on Disturbed and said, " Look I know how you fill right but you need to trust Carman. She did not say keep a eye on Saphire at a distance for awhile," said Blaze as he tried to get Disturbed let Carman and Saphire alone for a while.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Disturbed...you can trust Carman" Saphire said still hugging her brother.

Disturbed looked at Saphire "Its not that I dont trust Carman, shes a very kind person I know that" he scooped up Saphire into his arms and carried her into another room "I just..dont want that to happen to you again."

Disturbed then sat Saphire down on the bed gently and left the room "Do you thing Carman" Then he walked up to Blaze "No one goes in that room, no one comes out."
The OCA
"Saphire I have been rapped myself and it hurt like hell I know to fills to be violated with out your consent," said Carman as tears still coming from her eyes.

"She as been raped before and I killed someone just like you. That is why I'm over protective of Carman," said Blaze with a grim face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire just sat there and nodded to Carman's words listening to her.

Disturbed clenched his fist "She's all the family I have left..I dont want to lose her."
The OCA
"I'm sorry I did not know. I need to get back to if you don't mind," said Blaze as he wiped his eyes.

"This as going to be a problem for the rest of your life no matter how much you wish to forget it. It's is best if you talk about it," said Carman as she tried to urge Saphire to talk about what just happen to her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed nodded to Blaze and sat on the sofa in the middle of the room holding his head as he looked down.

Saphire thought about what happened to her and shivered a bit "It started very quickly..he grabbed me from the ally and slammed me into the wall. I tried to scream but he wrapped his tail around my mouth muffling my screams of help. He then ripped my shirt and felt my breasts after he was satisfied with my body he slipped my pants and underwear off." Saphire started to cry again "He turned me around and entered me without warning, he went so fast and hard I passed out halfway through." Saphire wiped her eyes "And thats all I remember"
The OCA
Carman digging up the courage to tell her own story, "It was during mating season and my first boyfreind and force himself apon me and no one was at home at the time to help me. He tied me up and made me perform oral oral him then riped my pants and panties and then took my virginity from me..," siad Carman as tear freely flowed from her eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"What happened?" Katt asked as they both came out of the room, "You look like you've been crying." She noted as she looked closely at Blaze's face.

*Apartment*

"Don't mention it," Shadow smiled back at Alice, "Looks better on you anyways, but then again everything'd look good on you."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Not quite yet Katt, but I my start cring soon," said Blaze sadly as he went and hugged Katt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz