Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Are you sure... Kurtzy?" Dorothy asked, she wouldn't mind a free day for her and her boyfriend to spend, but that would leave more time for Mar to talk with Kurtz. She still worried about him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes. I'm sure, Dot." He then kissed her softly on the head, before realising what it would mean. He then chuckled. "But still, I should hear what he has to say, shouldn't I?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed heard Saphires thought of "Where are you brother?" "I know where she is" he gribbed his sword tightly, eyes widened and became more feral. He dashed ahead of Carman with lightning speed then came to the ally where Saphire was. Disturb's eyes glew a dark purple at the sight he say "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!!!!" He charged with lightning speed at the stalker

Saphire was passed out from the constent raping the stalker was implying onto her. The stalker was pumping to her as hard as her could. All of a sudden a fist that felt like a block of lead hit his face sending him flying into the back of the ally.

Disturbed knelt down to her now motionless baby sisty. A tear escaped from his eyes, he then picked her up and handed her to Carman "Can you please, take her back to your place." he said with tears running down his face. As soon as Saphire was safely in Carman's arms he turned to the back of the ally and started walking towards the stalker "Pack your bags asshole your going to hell!" he walked dragging his sword on the ground.
The OCA
Dorothy looked down, she didn't like nor she didn't want to discuss at all, "Alright," she smiled and looked up on Kurtz's face, "Let's go to sleep, gee."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hold on Saphire," said Carman as she flough up and though a open window and laid Saphire on the futon. "There now your safe in here your with friends," as she cover Saphire with a blanket so no one could see her tatter clothes.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Yeah. Sleep sounds better then any...." Kurtz then stopped. and thought quietly, before looking down at Dot again. "Wait a sec, I forget, how many rooms are in this place?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire laid on the sofa motionless as Carman draped the blanket over her naked and ravaged body.

Disturbed grabbed the Stalker and slammed him against the wall with tears still in his eyes "I care about two things in the world...the people who I love and people who are my family." Disturbed started to choke the stalker "YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG SISTER!!!" he ran his sword clean through the stalkers body. Then drew it back out and started slashing into his body continuously, every strike filled with devosion for his sister. Body finally in pieces he walked back to the apartment walking back into the room where his sister laid and more tears filled his eyes as he walked up to her.."I'm sorry." he knelt down and hugged Saphire "I'm so sorry."
The OCA
"I know what you did to that man you should have made his death quick and painless even though he raped he did not deserve to be butchered," Carman said sadly as she turned her back on Disturbed with tears in her eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed said with a soft voice "I dont care Carman...he raped my baby sister. He diserved every strike I put into his rotten digusting corpse, he diserved to go to hell." Disturbed lifted his head and put his hand on her cheek "It was all my fault, I should have walked her home instead of letting her go out by herself." Disturbed started to cry uncontrollably "Its my fault.."

Saphire blinked her eyes and looked at Disturbed "Di...sturbed?" Tears ran down her eyes "Disturbed?"

Disturbed blinked and looked at Saphires soft face "Saphire..I'm so sorry." He hugged her tightly "I'm sorry."

Saphire started to cry "I was so scared..."

Hearing that made him cry even more..
The OCA
"Me and Saphire need to talk about what happen alone for a little bit and before you asked I know better than you think about what she been though," Carman said with tears and choked voice as she remember her own raping.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz