Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Then lets go quickly something is majorly now. I don't know I know I just do ," said Carnan as she ran out of the apartment to try to find Saphire.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"You know," Mar continued, "You are lucky I came with company. Otherwise, this would have been a long talk. And I recognize I'm too drunk to talk sense with you," he said, getting a hang of his own behavior, "But tomorrow, we'll talk. You like it or not," the blue dragon stammered, then he got out of the kitchen.

Dot noticed Mar coming out before she could answer Dan, "Brother!" she ran up to him, "What did you do?! Where's Kurtzy?!"

"He's in the kitchen. I just came back. I don't want to discuss right now, besides," he looked on the girls, then on Dan, "We came to enjoy the city again. So for this time, I'll let it pass, but tomorrow, will be different. I'll take my old room," he went over the vixen and grabbed her, lifting her up in his strong arms, "You take the spar room Dan, it's all yours dude," he said and winked at the cat-girl, then motioned with his head to Dan as he proceeded to his room.

Dot, as like in a flash, rushed to the kitchen and found Kurtz, "Kurtzy!" she yelled, throwing herself into his arms, "Are you alright?!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz was a little shaken by what Mar had said, but he was able to nod, and wrapped his arms around Dot. "Yeah... I'm alright, Dot." He then gulped slightly, before proceeding. "Is he always like that?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dot fearfully shook her head and shivered, "Don't pay attention to him. I'll talk to him tomorrow... I promise," she said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan was about to say a thing but the Cat girl already had started to kiss his neck making him murr as his tail swished faster and in a sudden move he lifted her on his arms. "Well since they left us alone here then lets get some fun too" he said with a grin as he took the cat-girl to the spare room walking in and closing the door behind him
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed followed Carman closely behind drawing his giant sword "I swear if anyone is causing her any harm.."

Saphires eyes became like waterfalls as the cat continued to grope her breasts. The stalker slid his hand to Saphire's jeeans and become undoing therm. Saphire tried to squirm free but stalker used his strength to hold her still as he succesfully undbuttoned her pants then quickly pulled them down to her ankles revealing her white silk panties. "Why is this happening?" Saphire thought to herself. The stalker grabbed her panties and tore them to shreds revealing her white furred pussy with a small amount of pink flesh showing. The stalker pulled down his own pants with his fully erect member flopping out. As soon as Saphire saw it she began to panic screaming under her muffled muzzle trying to call for help. The stalker put his finger up her pussy then licked it...with a quick motion he turned her around facing the wall with her ass sticking out. He got in position just behind her his member poking at her entrance "Where are you brother?" Saphire thought to herself then let out a great scream as the stalker suddenly entered himself inside of her virgin pussy. With that thrust blood trickled from her pussy showing that she wasnt a virgin anymore. The stalker then immediatly started pumping into her with as much force as he could.
The OCA
Kurtz nodded, and that, though, made him hug Dot closer to him. "Okay then... Dot..." He spoke softly, not knowing anything else to say at that time.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Could we... go back to sleep now? We have school tomorrow..." Dot said softly, resting her face on his chest, "Uhm... today. I'm tired..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I hear Saphire up a head; but wait a second do I can amplifey your powers," said Carman as she placed her claw on Disturbeds chest amplifeying his powers. As they approuch the alley where Saphire was

In room:

"Relized that you two were lik brother and sister just like me and carman but the thing is when I saw her to day I thought she lookd hot and I never thought that befor ok," said Blazed with pain look in his eyes
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, we can go back to sleep." He smiled, and stroked her head softly with a claw, brushing it over her hair. "But can't we call in sick for today school-wise, Dot?" He asked quietly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds