Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan grinned and whispered to Kurtz. "Well comming back home in the middle of the night with two girls what do you think pal?"
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah.... you're right on that one." Kurtz replied back quietly, as he rubbed his cheek with a claw and swished his tail slowly behind him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As Blaze stood up as he said with a worried look on his face, "What the heck did you say about a one room apartment with Shadow."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire looked over at Tony "But it looks like hes fast asleep though"

Disturbed couldnt hold it back any longer and kissed Carman on the lips "Sorry, but your face is...so adorable" he smiled
The OCA
"What?" Katt asked, surprised by his reaction, "Is that strange?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Just a little odd because most people that are like brother and sister don't sleep in the some room," said Blaze turning crimson.

"Oh your so sweet Distuby you don't mind if I call you that do you," asked Carman as started to kiss Distrubeds neck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well we couldn't find a seperate one, and it's not that strange." Katt said, "Shadow's usually out of the room before I even wake up so we don't have any awkward moments."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh thats a relief for a moment I tho..," said Blaze shutting his mouth quickly so he won't piss off Katt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"What? That we were a couple?" Katt laughed a bit, "Don't worry, we've known eachother since we were both babies. We're practically siblings."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice looked over the coat, "It looks so warm, thank you," she said, then stared on Shadow's eyes deeply for a moment.

Dorothy gulped, she was about to faint, "Uhm... Kurtzy... could we get to our room, now?" she said, almost forgetting what she had said, she put a claw over her maw to cover it.

Mar raised one eyebrow, staring on Dot, he immediatly left both girls, "Take care of the ladies for me Dan," he said as both of them happily went over the well endowed fox. Mar grabbed Kurtz by his arm, lifted him up to his face and walked dragged him towards the kitchen.

He shut the door and darted his look at Kurtz again, "What did she mean, 'our' room?"

Dot looked over Dan with a pleading look, "Tell me he came on a happy day!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad