Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Disturbed looked at Carrian "I dont think it will."
The OCA
Tony yawned silently behind the couch. "Wow, it's a horror thingie." he thought to himself. "Hmmm... I wonder if..." he grinned to himself.

Tony suddenly gave a loud fierce howl from behind, meaning to shock them.
Saphire's fur stood on end and she lept over behind the sofa trying to hide from whatever it was.
The OCA
"WAAAHHH!!" Alice suddenly let her eyes widen as she let a scream from the howl and jumped right on Shadow, hugging him more than tightly, her chest was literally pushing on his face as she had her arms around his head.

Dorothy snoozed softly for some more minutes until she gave in and fell asleep completely.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I have one, I don't know either it suits you.." Mitsuki went to the wardrobe and took a set of lite-yellow pyjama and gave it to Yoosei. "It's my twin's pyjama...Her body size were almost as same as you.." She then lay her body on bed, looking to Yoosei with her ears lowered.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Thank you Tony. Shadow thought as he grabbed around Alice's back, getting her in a tight embrace.

Katt jumped up and dug her claws into the ceiling, her fur sticking out everywhere giving her a puffy look, "DON'T DO THAT!"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice shivered from the shock, then she gasped to TRY and recover quickly, but she couldn't and just panted loudly some times. Whilst the action her chest rose up and fell continously on Shadow's face.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire wide eyed and shocked sitting behind the sofa. She then saw a boy behind it "Hello there."
The OCA
Eh, just try and get some sleep. Yah need it. Kurtz smiled slightly, before fully drifting off into peaceful sleep.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ahh," and dug her claws into Disturbed and pricking the skin.

"Why did he have to scare Katt like that. This should teach him a lesson," thought Blaze as he snapped his fingers making a small spark appear and land on Tony
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz