Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
Nath: *cuddles Saphire in his arms, and murrs at the feeling of her mounds against his furred chest* Mhr... I've always loved your warmth....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: mmmhh thankies *slides her free hand down Nath's furry side down to the base of his tail carressing his ass*
The OCA
Nath: *murrs softly, and kisses her on the lips, before wrapping his bushy tail around Saphire* So... do you like this form... more then my dragon form..?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *murred* I think they're..mhh..both great. I could never choose one over the other. *kissing Nath's chest*
The OCA
Nath: Aww... *just cuddles Saphire closer to him, his tail softly brushing over her backside*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *moves her muzzle up to Nath's muzzle softly licking the outside*
The OCA
Nath: *chuckles, as his paws softly move to her cheeks and stroke them softly* You probably know I love yer a lot, right? *grins*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *pulled back looking into Nath's eyes, eyes gleaming, a small tear escaped, and she just hugged Nath's chest tightly not saying a word*
The OCA
Nath: Uh... *blinks, and stays silent for a few seconds, before cuddling Saphire and pressing his muzzle to her ear, whispering* Of course I love you... Saphie.

Kurtz: I NEED COMPANY!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: I love you to...Nathy *kisses Nath on the lips*

Disturbed: Well
The OCA