Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
Nath: *smiles, and tilts his head to a side* That's.. fine by me, cutie. *points to a room not far from where they are in the lounge*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *walks into the room* Comming Nath? *Now completely naked but can only be seen by Nath looking through the door*
The OCA
Nath: *quietly walks into the room, and shuts the door behind him. Then he notices Saphire completely naked and stares at her* I tell you, I love that body more then ever in this form.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *blushes and swishes her tail*
The OCA
Nath: *slowly takes his coat off and hangs it on a suddenly spawned hook, and then smiles*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *slowly crawlsy onto a spawned but seductivly moving her butt side to side. Swishing her tail turned and laid onto the bed, crossing her legs looking very sexy*
The OCA
Nath: *follows Saphire while watching her butt, and then smiles, as he watches her lie down on the bed. In a matter of mere seconds, he joins her on the bed, and almost immediately, snuggles her*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *giggled and cuddled with Nath*
The OCA
Nath: *unwraps himself from Saphire quickly, lies down flat on the bed, and smiles, as he pulls the sheets over him* Care to join me under here?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *slipped under the warm sheets and snuggled with Nath. Her fur pressing against his, her mounds softly pressed against his chest*
The OCA