Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Y-DMX: Oh, you are aquanticed to one of my dragon's forms, am I right? *smiles down his mask* It's just that I'm new here.

T-DMX: *Nears his immense muzzle to Lurea* But I still remember you.

Dot: Owwie... look at what you did Kurtzy! *Whimpers*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *sweat-drops even more, as his ears drop* Sorry... sorry.. *turns around and starts walking away* ...Sorry...

Lurea: *giggles* Oh yay! *cuddles T-DMX and presses her muzzle to his*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Silver: Damn too small...
The OCA
C-R-Amat:*looks at Ayane*You wanna play?CHAOS NOVA!*an explosian of energy knocks everything away*C-Amat:MC's out of control.
Amat:*flying past C-Amat because of the explosion*GEE,YOU THINK!
Dot: *Goes to Disturbed* Are you alright? You can come. Don't listen to Kurtzy, I don't know what's gotten into him.

T-DMX: *Smiles kindly and nuzzles just slightly so Lurea isn't crushed with his enormous face* Missed you little girl.

Y-DMX: *Looks on Ayane* So? I'm eager to test my powers. And seeing as I won't run out of AP here, I might as well train.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: Yes of course I'll be alright, used to be brushed aside like that. No big...

Ayane: *uses demonic speed to dodge the attack* Nice try...DARK PULSA....*giant blast of dark energy at C-R-Amat*
The OCA
C-R-Amat:*appears behind Ayane*I AM CHAOS!*roundhouses Ayane*
Kurtz: *appears in front of C-R-Amat and catches his foot in mid-air* No. *throws him flying back*

Lurea: *giggles* You did? Awwies...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ayane: Thankies Kurtzy *kisses* I'll pay ya back *wink* ULTIMA RUNIC *raises her sword and it extends all the way to the sky and turning a dark purple becoming pure dark energy and slices down*
The OCA
Y-DMX: *Leaps next to Ayane* Mind if I join? I'm bored.

Dot: Gee... come on, don't you want some tea and cookies? *Pulls Disturbed all the way to the dining room*

T-DMX: You know. To be an old-dragon like me, I can still distinguish how pretty you are becoming each day *places one of his massive claws next to Lurea so she hops on*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad