Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Kurtz: Oh goodness, cookies, godamn lovely tea... how much is she bringing out? *chuckles, as he takes another gulp of the cup of tea*

Lurea: *looks at Y-DMX* Heya cutie!

Luna: *looks up at Lurea* Oh heck.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ayane: *slams her runic sword down and dark cracks open up* Yup evil...*blinks*....looks?

Disturbed: May I have some tea *smiles and bows*.

Silver: Hey I appear too *looks at Lurea and drools*
The OCA
Kurtz: *quickly knocks Disturbed away* I'll save some for you later, now leave for the moment!

Lurea: *giggles*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
C-R-Amat:*appears in front of Y-DMX and punches the armor*No effect on the armor,I'LL KILL YOU SOMEHOW!
Dot: Sure! *Brings tray with cookies* I made the cookies too! *Puts tray on the table and brings an extra cup of tea*

Y-DMX: Hey *ruffles his long white hair back with one of his claws* Who are you by the way? *Looks on Lurea, then looks on Luna* Something wrong? *Looks on Ayane* Well, you don't look evil in the least. You rather look cute.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane: Thankies Y-DMX *glares at C-R-Amat* demonic voice: I'LL GIVE YOU A HEAD START FUCKER!!!

Disturbed: Fine then....

Silver: HEY LUREA!!! YOUR BEAUTIFAL!!!! *waves his arms*
The OCA
Lurea: *can't hear Silver at all* I'm Lurea, don't you remember me?

Luna: Oh, nothing wrong, nothing wrong...

Kurtz: Oh, joy! *takes a cookie and nibbles on it* ....Mmm! *nibbles again* Nicely made!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Y-DMX: No problem at all. By the way, haven't you seen someone who can withstand a Supernova, Earthbreaker, Catasthrophe or a Myollnir? I haven't tested my Dragon Combos yet. *Turns to Lurea* Lurea? *Scratches the back of his head* I don't know you.

Dot: Aww... that wasn't nice Kurtzy. Why did you kick Disturbed out?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *sweat-drops* S...Sorry, Dot... I guess I... *quickly tries to avoid what he was about to say and sighs* Disturbed, come back, will ya...

Lurea: Oh. *ears droop* Dang....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *sits and pouts* didnt want any tea anyway

Silver: I got it *runs in a circuit that reads "LUREA IS BUEATIFAL" in a bright silver streak.
The OCA