Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Ayane: Thanks *Ayane walked up behind Kurtz and CM drawing her great runesword* Looks like you could use a hand Kurtzy.
The OCA
C-R-Amat:*reappears*CHAOS SHALL REIGN SUPREME!*starts attacking Ayane,Kurtz,and Chaos Mistress*
*C-R-Amat's mind*
C-R-Amat:YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR!
MC:I just promised not to attack the other Amats,not anyone else.
C-R-Aat:I'LL STOP YOU NO MATTER THE COST!*gets blown against a wall and stuck to it*
MC:You can't stop me,I AM IN CONTROL NOW!
Zeromus: *Uses Stop to freeze C-R-Amat before he can even hurt any of the three and casts Big Bang on him*

Kurtz: *looks at Ayane* Do I... look like I need it?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ayane: *giggled* a little bit....
The OCA
C-R-Amat:*completely unphased as voice becomes dark and slow*Pathetic.I SHALL SHOW YOU TRUE POWER!*appears beside Zeromus*TRUE CHAOS GATE!*a massive gate of dark energy that can't be absorbed appears and starts destroying the area as C-R-Amat kicks Zeromus at it*
Amat and R-Amat:*appears behind C-R-Amat and holds him down*DO IT NOW!
C-Amat:CHAOS LASER BOMBARDMENT!*appears above C-R-Amat and throws millions of lasers at him*
Kurtz: Huh, I thought I could hear someone. Anyways... I don't think I need help to tell CM that... *looks away* Can you leave for a second?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
C-R-Amat:*unphased*YOU DARE BETRAY THE GOD OF CHAOS!
Amat:You gotten too out of control.
C-Amat:And you're no god.
C-R-Amat:SILENCE YOU INSOLENT FOOLS,YOU CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO COMPREHEND MY POWER!
Arkos: I am the god of chaos, if you don't mind. Now... *walks up to C-R-Amat* Do you have any darkness you are willing to give me? *turns on his dark absorber ability*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ayane:What the hell I thought you needed help...
The OCA
C-R-Amat:*jumps up to Arkos' head*I CAN'T BE ABSORBED,AND I AM CHAOS!