Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Saphire: Right...prolly just jerking my shit again..*sniff*
The OCA
I-DMX: Well, if you allow me, I can help you save your boyfriend. You don't have to do it on your own.

CM: *Grabs the blade of his dark sword between two of her fingers* Patethic *spins the blade and breaks it* Next, please.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire:....okay
The OCA
Steven: HOWL, ZENKANA! *moves his arm up, and slams CM in the chest with it, making a huge holy explosion with the strength of N-Dragon blasting against her*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I-DMX: Here. *Flicks his arm and makes a plate with food appear* There's the Ambrosia. Feed it to him, and he'll be okay.

CM: *Eyes glow red and she grabs Steven by the shirt collar with her claw, then pulls him in front of her* You dare to touch my chest without permission? *Puts claw in front of Steven's face and blows him away*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Steven: *slides away from CM, practically unphased by the attack because of his transformed body* You've met your match in power. *charges forward again* ZENKANNNNAAAAAA!!! *huge holy beam strikes at CM, this time engulfing her fully*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *slowly picks up the Abrosia* Just...feed him this?..*gently hugs I-DMX*....you dont know how much this means to me...
The OCA
FC Kurtz: You know what this means.
BDSM Nath: Yup. We need to avenge him. *points to Kurtz*
DP Nath: *pulls out his sword* All for one kill the mistress!
WOTW Nath: *points his gun at the white beam* Get ready, she'll be coming out at any minute.
Nath: Why don't we all just fuse?
BDSM Nath: That's a good idea. *turns into a blue orb*
DP Nath: Totally. *turns into a red orb*
WOTW Nath: I agree to that. *turns into a yellow orb*
*all orbs go into Nath and he suddenly transforms*

*He comes out a few minutes later as a wolf with white fur and crimson eyes, his muscles bulging and his clothes completely changed. He now wears all black clothing, including his long jacket*

Nath: Now, where is the mistress? *waves his tail about, as he carries his huge sword*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *brings the Abrosia to Kurtz* Here Kurtz look, abrosia. *she brought the food close to Kurtz's muzzle hoping he'd take it.

Disturbed: hold on hold on!! Hold the phone. Fuse three dragons and you get a wolf? What the hell kinda logic is that?
The OCA
Nath: *sweat-drops* Disturbed, three humans and a dragon. That's four. And does it matter? This is me. Myself. FULL.

Kurtz: *still not responding*

Steven: *still covering CM in the white holy beam* Just stuff it in his mouth, QUICK!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds