Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Steven: *appears behind CM and wraps his arm around her neck* It was supposed to cure you. You've changed. Turned into a real dark bitch of the night. And here I was thinking you'd have actually been nice, but noooo. *yanks her down with amazing strength to the ground*

Luna: Oh no... *shivers* Boss power.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I-DMX: Why? I was just saying. Since no one gave a can of beans for my idea of the Ambrosia, I thought we'd at least get oportunity to make money.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire: I HATE YOU ALL!!! GO TO FUCKING HELL AND ROT!!! *walks off*
The OCA
CM: Come on. Are you even trying to hurt me? Aren't men supposed to be symbol of strength? Wait... you are no man then?

Y-DMX: Ouch... she just hit below the belt.

T-DMX: She hasn't, yet.

I-DMX: Wait! *floats over Saphire* I'm sorry! What did I do wrong?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Steven: THAT'S IT! *pulls out his sword and in a mere second slices it across CM's face* NO MORE MR. NICE BOSS!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
CM: *Behind Steven* What are you slicing at? *Looks down and finds out she switched places with an innocent girl* Whoops! Hee hee.

Y-DMX: I wonder if she would make a good tyrant in any FF final boss role.

T-DMX: She over-exceeds, they wouldn't give her the character.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire: Everyone treats me like a naive little twit who cant tell the difference between a sneeze and a wet fucking fart. How the hell was I supposed to know Arkos was Kurtz? *sniff* I was sitting there like a dumbass caring for Kurtz who was just laying there. Then you tell me hes dead then you say he can awaken by abrosia or some shit I probably woulnt understand....I hate you guys...
The OCA
Luna: Oh, that's it. Chronicle 3, 2, and 1 activated. Unlock the Devil Code. *starts moving her hands as Steven starts glowing black*

Steven: *grins* Chromwell approval in effect. Hold release until target is silenced. *his body starts turning into a dark figure*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I-DMX: Uh. You misundestand me. I actually was saying you could save your boyfriend. But only if you find a valious item.

CM: *Yawn* Cheap copy of Robot anime scene. Haven't you got any better one?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Steven: *sweat-drops* That was actually Hellsing. But there you go. FLYAHH! *charges forward with a huge black sword, his other hand charging with holy energy*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds