Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei snaps out of her trance and kneels down by her side. she starts to read the scripts to try and get some new and bright ideas. she tried her best to be usefull to her best friend
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You don't mind if working till midnight..?" Mitsuki spoke as looking to Yoosei, afraid she can't return back to her home.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Not again, Alice silently huffed not to make it obvious, but then smiled to hide the discomfort and nodded to him, "I doubt someone as strong-looking as you would have any problems dealing with two girls," she said with a wink as her tail wagged from side to side.

"Hrr..." Dorothy murred, "Uhm... d-did you like this as much as I did?" she asked nervously, not quite knowing how to react.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
she smiles "nah... don't worry... I don't mind at all.. as long as I can help... i will work until its needed"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire got up off the couch grabbed a beer, openned it, and slammed it in one breath. Letting out a small belch "Man thats good..." she grabbed another one and sat back down on the sofa.

Disturbed brushed his paw on Carman's cheek "You..are a cutie."
The OCA
"Know what your," said Carman as she kissed Disturbed, "the cute one and I beuatful."

"I going to spread out the futon," stated Blaze as he waitted for Alice Shadow and Tony to move. so he Katt could be comfertable. The a slasher film began.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed didnt say anything just cuddled Carman with his arms laying his head on her shoulder, enjoying the sweet smell of her hair.

Just after the first beer Saphire was already pretty much wasted and just continued to sip her second beer waiting for the movie to start.
The OCA
"Would you get us some wine, I like a guy knows likes good wines," said Carman as she rubbed the inside of Distubred legs as insintive.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed gently brushed Carman's hair with his paw "I'll be right back." He reluctantly got up from Carman's very comfortable lap and went to grab them some wine. Disturbed looked at the choices and picked the best one he thought was best then grabbed 2 glasses. He put the wind in a bucket with some ice and carried it over to where Carman was sitting. "Your wine my dear." Disturbed sat the bucket on the table in fron of the sofa and sat down beside Carman. He grabbed the wine, unwrapped the top and popped the quork. Poured the wine into one of the glasses and handed it to Carman's gently hands then poured himself a glass.
The OCA
"Thanks for th White Zenfindal you made a good choice. It's my favorite. Do you drink wine normally? asked Carman as she played with Disturbeds tail. "Mmm."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz