Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"So fast...You didn't say even a one word..." Mitsuki took her cellphone and place her backpack besides the computer. "Please have a seat...I want to change myself first..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
She nods and sits down gently on the couch
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed sighed "Whos sister do you think Saphire is? Yep me." he then turned Carman "I have more respect for women than that."

Saphire now turned upside down on the sofa from the lack of company "Well...looks like I'll be masturbating in the bathroom tonight, dont worry I wont make too big a mess"

Disturbed nearly fell off of Carman's lap when he heard that
The OCA
Mitsuki nods as went to her room and change herself to her sleeping gown, which were fully transparent and can see through it. She wears only her panties and her breasts were fully exposed, as well as her pink nipple.

Mitsuki bring the scripts she wrotes and went back to Yoosei, sit on floor and place the scripts on table.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh, really?" Alice cooed with a smirk of amusement, her eye closing right above Shadow's muzzle when she got her cheek kissed, "Thank you for that then," she put the bottles away and nuzzled his muzzle with her cheek while slowly putting a hand around his waist, There you have it Katt, she giggled as she thought to herself.

"Mmnnnh..." Dorothy let out another long sigh of bliss, signalising her satisfied horniness, "Oh Kurtz... you are sooooo good..." she complimented as she gasped from the rush of pleasure previously recieved.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz was about to collapse on top of Dorothy, but he had his claws ready, and they stabilized him as he slowly lowered himself down so that his body pressed against hers. He smiled, and nuzzled her neck softly with his muzzle. "Nhh... Dot..." Was the only thing that could come out of his mouth.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
she stares for a long while to Mitsuki. her tails swish faster and happily as she see through the sleeping gown. thoughts start to fill her mind and keeping it busy as she couldn't even say or do anything else. she could only stare at Mitsuki's wonderfull body.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"There is the bathroom," said Blaze as he pointed to a curton in the corner of the room. "I'm just little over protective because of something about five years ago that happen to her," said Blaze with painful look on his face and a sad tone in his voice.

"His family forgave you for what you did Blaze," said Carman looking away from Blaze.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I thought you and Alice were gonna share Shadow?" Katt asked as she rolled onto her back and looked at Saphire.

"I don't mind," Shadow wrapped his arm around Alice's tiny waist, "That is if you have no complaints."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Then, Mitsuki intructs her to do some scripts by adding more ideas to create a wonderful story. Mitsuki knew she can trust Yoosei, because she's her friend as well as doing a good job.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds