Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
she grabs her own clothes gently and walks closer to then kiss Mitsuki's cheek softly "you have a gorgeous body as well.. prettier then my own.. Mitsuki-san"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki blushes deeply as wearing her own cloth."...Thank you...Come, let's go. I hope there's a restaurant still open in this time." She grab her backpack, wearing her rollerblade as waiting Yoosei.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles and wears her own cloth as well. she walks to near Mitsuki and also grabs her own backpack. "i believe there is a restaurant open still not too far away from here"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Guys. Post Flood for the love of me-

IC:

Dorothy gasped and started panting again, but this time was from the heavy pressure building, her virgin pussy was stretching fast, it gave her more relief and pleased her. Her moans got lot more louder as her juices coated his cock.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The feeling of Dorothy's juices on his cock was like wildfire to Kurtz - he let out a moan, and also a quick murr, as he slowly increased the pace of his thrusts with each pump. "Mrhff...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hrr..." Dorothy murred as she mid-closed her eyes, "Kuuuurrrtzyy..." she let out a long sigh as the pleasure overwhelmed her.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz was still increasing the pace of his thrusts, as he let out another moan, his tail wrapping around one of Dorothy's legs. "Mhh... D...Dot..." His claws slowly glided up to her chest, and held onto the sides of it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Thanks," Shadow took the drink from her and nearly dropped it, his hand eye coordination already taking a hit from the one drink, "Whoops, that was close'un." he laughed a bit.

"Tony, grab a slice and relax," Katt said, scooting across the couch and patting a spot for him to sit.

"So what's the movie about?"

"Please say it's a slasher, I love those." Katt said finishing off a slice of the anchovie.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire sat at the end of the sofa watching the tv waiting for the movie to start, playing with her puffy tail.

"Hey you know what Carman..hic. You are a cutie." Disturbed kissed Carman on the head.
The OCA
"Auh your so sweet," said Carman as she scrached with her left hand and rubbed softly with her right hand on Disturbed stomuch.

"Katt I got some good slasher movies if you want to take a look to see what you would like to watch?" asked Blaze as he beckone to come over to the dvd collection.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz