Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Sorry Saph," Alice said giving a small wink while drinking from her own drink, "Fluffy's with me already."

Dorothy started gasping, from her pussy a thin stream of blood poured out, "Nnnghhhh..." she moaned from the pain as she teared twice, one from each eye. The pain was subsiding very slowly, she was taking a big one inside her first timer cunt.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz stared at Dorothy's face for a few seconds, worrying. "Sh-Should I continue..?" He asked softly, not knowing if to carry on or not, as he moved a hand and scratched his neck.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Then, Mitsuki finishes her first performance, and she introduce a guest artist; and it's Yoosei coming up to stage.

"Today I want to introduce the guest artist. Even though she's not familiar in music industry, but surely she have a good talent. So, without waiting any longer, I introduce you, Yoosei." And the guests giving applause, waiting for Yoosei to appear on stage.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh poo" Saphire said taking her feet off the coffee table. Gets up and gets one of the sodas and sits back down and starts drinking.
The OCA
Dorothy moaned, she couldn't reply because of the strange mixture of pain and pleasure, the cock inside her felt like it was tearing her apart, but as the walls were stretched she felt loads of pleasure. She was panting loudly and whimpering.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz didn't know what to do; he was confused in a way. Maybe... I should try... He stopped thinking, as he slowly started to pull his member out of her cunt. After another few seconds, he started to push it back in.

...Hopefully this works...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Don't tell me you're gonna start calling me fluffy too." Shadow said laughing a bit despite himself.

"I like the name fluffy." Katt said teasingly. She looked over at Saphire as she slumped onto the couch looking slightly depressed, "Oh, can't you two learn to share? I'm sure Shadow wouldn't mind, would you?"

"Huh?" Shadow swallowed some of his drink as he looked at Katt, "What?"

"You don't mind do you?"

"Oh, uh, sure I don't mind." He said, having missed most of the conversation.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed waiting readily for his next command wagging his tail

Saphire continued to drink her soda not even noticing whats going on.
The OCA
Yoosei's heart starts to beat faster once again as Mitsuki calls her "it's now...or never..." she thought for herself. she steps into the stage slowly and gently. once in the middle of it she stops and bows her head in a polite way to then look at Mitsuki and smiling at her
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Share? For one night. Alice thought, giggling to herself, "Fine," she said as she kept drinking till half of her bottle, "Good stuff, isn't it?" she said to Shadow while giving him another of her sweet smiles.

Dot yelped in pain again, but it didn't feel as tearing as before, "Nnnghh... k-keep... g-going.." she said almost crying.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad