Join our server on Discord

Furry College!

The clock shows 07:50PM and the producer is ready to launch the live performance as he called Mitsuki to get ready first. Mitsuki look to Yoosei and smiles. "Wait for the producer to call you and you can go to stage. I'll do the first performance before moving to our duet performance."

On the clock shows 8:00PM and the program is in the air all over the country, showing a young Japanese girl who popular with her piano version of "First Love" which originated from the singer, Utada Hikaru. The guests clapped their hands as Mitsuki stepped in, bows her head and walks to the piano, sitting on chair politely.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dorothy moaned over the cock entering her pussy, soon, she was squirming all over from the bliss the big cock got into her, her lips starting to stretch to let in Kurtz's friend.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz tried to slowly push his member in, but failed, as he accidentally jerked an entire six inches of his member into Dorothy's entrance. His tail was swishing frantically behind him, as he looked up at her face.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei nods and smiles while watching Mitsuki walking towards the piano, sitting down on the chair and preparing herself for her performance. Yoosei was still a bit nervous but perhaps she should enjoy Mitsuki's performace and stop being worry and nervous
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Then, Mitsuki's fingers play the piano, without using music notes. She remember most of the music notes that she learns before and play without any problems. The guess as well as Yoosei feeling very calm when hearing the sweet and soft music Mitsuki plays.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei's ears twitch softly at the sound of the soft music. the song feels so relaxing, calming Yoosei down.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
All the pleasure at that time vanished. It was replaced by tearing pain as the delicate flesh barrier inside Dorothy was torn like a sheet of paper, she screamed loudly from the rough feeling she was feeling. Her walls kept stretching to fit the male organ inside of her.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz immediately stopped once all of his member - up to the hilt - was pushed in, as he heard Dorothy scream. He looked up at her worriedly. "S...Sorry, Dot..." He stuttered quietly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Thanks," Shadow said taking the bottle without looking, "Maybe this whole slave for a day thing won't be so bad." He laughed as he popped the top off the drink.

"So which one of you is gonna get me a drink?" Katt said as she sat down on the couch.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed bowed "I shall serve your drink mistress." he then walked over and grabbed one of the drinks, walked back to Katt "Your drink mistress."

Saphire put her cute feet up on the coffee table "So how about that foot massage I wanted." She said winking at Shadow
The OCA