Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Alice the group up the apartment, when they were in, she spoke next to Shadow: "Aren't any of you thirsty? Maybe we should drink something, don't you think?" she smiled to Shadow.

Dorothy moaned as she was being eaten out, "Nnnghh... ohhh... take me... Kurtz..." she said between moans, her tail moved to his crotch and rubbed the bulge on his pants, "I want you..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz let out a moan, and pulled his head back, gritting his teeth slightly wile grinning. "Mhh.. same here... I have no obligation to that..." He murred, as he moved his claws and quickly pulled his trousers down, along with his boxers, revealing his already stiffened member.

In a matter of mere seconds, he had already placed them down on the pile of clothing, and he blushed slightly, as he pulled his top over his head and tugged it off; finally being fully naked.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dorothy blushed hard, it was the first time seeing a boy naked at all in real life, "Oh my god... that's," she pointed at Kurtz's member, "huge..." she gasped.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You offering me one or asking me to get one?" Shadow said with a smile.

"We're gonna need to toss the drinks in some ice or something, they're still kinda warm." Katt said feeling a case.

"No problem, just stick them in a cooler pour ice over them then some cold water and stir in some salt. That'll cool them off quickly enough."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"...Huge?" Kurtz parroted, and looked down at his member, as he slowly put his claw around it. "...Yeah, kinda." But then he grinned, and faced Dorothy.

"But more to the point... shall I..?" Shuffling himself up, his body was then ontop of hers, his member poking at her entrance barely.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
After the drinks were cool enough, Alice directly grabbed two bottles and went over Shadow, "Come on. You had a rough enough day, time to relax," she cooed sweetly, handing the dog a bottle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire ran over and plopped on one of the sofas "Oh wow this place is really nice!! Really big!"

Disturbed scanned the room "Yeah not bad..."
The OCA
Dot widened her eyes, as she looked down, she blinked for a few moments. Seconds of considering, she shook her head and looked on Kurtz's face, "Do me..." she murred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz nodded. "Alrighty... but as you said before, I'm going to be gentle... Dot" And with that, slowly, but surely, he started to push his stiffened, throbbing member into Dorothy's wet cunt.

To say the least, he murred from the back of his throat as he did so - this sensation new to him. This made him push his member in a little faster.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei relaxes and murrs from the feeling of Mitsuki caressing her shoulders. it felt good and made her think as well. "ok Yoosei...this can't be that hard.. just like Mitsuki-san said... it's just like when we are in our classroom presenting something...or like when I am on those dojos showing off my skills... I just need to focus" she takes a deep breathe and then smiles
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions