Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: Okay lets actually get into the room now

IC:

"Now ladies, thats no way to start a party." Disturbed said franticly trying to calm them down.

Saphire curled her tail around Shadow's neck "Are we there yet?"
The OCA
Kurtz continued to lap at Dot's cunt, getting more, and more eager by the second, as he himself started to get excited, a bulge growing underneath his trousers. "Mrrr.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Since Were isn't here now and this is going slowly I'm advancing the story to the apartment like Disturbed suggested.

IC:

"As much as I love watching a couple of girls duke it out in the mud let's get to the apartment before you start." Shadow said.

"We're not gonna fight for your guys amusement," Katt said as she entered the apartment.

Shadow turned sideways so Saphire didn't smack the sides when the walked in, "Well, that was a pretty weak workout." Shadow said, "I barely even broke a sweat carrying something as light as you." He smiled down at her and set her on a couch, "Gentle as a kitten in a tree, thank you for riding the Shadow, maybe I can return the favor later." He said with a small smile.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed walked in through the door into the apartment "Well thats good because I hate it when girls fight, it usually involves a fist and me laying on the ground telling myself "Why did I do that?" "

Saphire blushed "Well everything is a good workout for big strong Shadow." she blushed deeper.
The OCA
she stands up and also kisses Mitsuki's cheek but a bit close to her lips while blushing a bit "sure...lead the way Mitsuki-sama.... and don't worry.. I will do my best out there indeed... everything will be alright" she smiles and thinks "I hope so...."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
And so, Mitsuki smiles as took Yoosei's paw, walk side by side out from Mitsuki's changing room and proceed to the studio for the performance.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei follows Mitsuki, and as they get closed to the studio where they will perform the show, her heart starts to beat faster. she could feel how nervous she was getting as they get closer to the stage. Meanwhile Kurai had gave up waiting for Yoosei, he kinda thought she would be with her new friend so he just headed back home.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki then stopped at the entrance of the stage, waiting for the producer to call them, as turning her face to Yoosei. "You're feeling nervous, am I right, Yoosei-san..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei looks at Mitsuki and nods while placing her own paws together near her belly "yes.. I do feel nervous... I never did something like this before..that's it...Mitsuki-san"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Don't worry, Yoosei-san...Just pretend that we're in our classroom, presenting something in front of our friends...That way, your nervousness will disappear...Trust me...everything will be fine.."Mitsuki smiles as caressing Yoosei's shoulder, as the time has come for them to do a live show.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds