Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz grinned, and went back to suckling on the nipple, as he swapped claws. The one that was previously pulling down her skirt switched to fondling her other breast, while the other claw; completely unused, went down and resumed the job.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nnnghh..." Dot moaned even more, she placed a claw on Kurtz's head for support as she arched her head back while she let out a small yelp from the bliss.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz then pulled his muzzle off from around Dorothy's nipple, and smiled, as he completely pulled the skirt off and threw it on the pile of clothing. "Right, sorry for this sudden speed, I guess I'm too eager to get on with this..." He cooed, as he slipped a finger around Dot's lite-blue panties and swiftly pulled them down. In a matter of few seconds, he had already whipped them off, and was grinning.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She was finally naked at last, Dorothy's body was completely exposed to Kurtz now. She blushed as she saw him grinning, "Uhh... how do I look with now... anything else off me? Including my bra?" she asked nervously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz pulled his head back, and eyed Dorothy's body for a few seconds, befoe chuckling. "Still like a goddess with one of the most amazing bodies." He commented, as he moved his muzzle down her body, grinning.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh yes! He's going to lick again! Dorothy blushed at the thought, she was already wet from the sensation of having Kurtz so near like that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And Dorothy was right; Kurtz moved his muzzle back down to her exposed crotch, and slowly opened his maw. He let his tongue slide out of it and lick at her entrance, smiling.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ahhhhh..." Dot moaned, arching her head back as her tail started swishing on the bed, her claws gripping the bed covers hardly.

OOC: Oops, Flood Post. Let's wait.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, you really are beautiful, Yoosei-san.." She tapped her shoulder and kiss her cheek "Do your best out there..Come, let's go"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hussy? Who're you calling a hussy?" Katt asked.

"Hey if you're jealous Carman then hop on the Shadow train," He turned around his back facing her, "Always room for another."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad