Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Shadow hoisted her up a bit, getting a better grip so he didn't risk dropping her, "Carry you across the threshold huh? Don't you think we're skipping a step somewhere?" He smiled at her.

Katt giggled a bit, "So," She stepped in front of Disturbed, "Are you gonna carry me? Or are you gonna force me to walk." She asked sweetly.[/i]
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire gave a deep blushed and she started to swish her tail.

"Um well...no." Disturbed picked Katt up in his arms and started to walk
The OCA
Having circled half the town, he finally found Katt with Shadow. "There you are Katt! I wanted to- Hey- Need any help with that- Shade- er- Shadow?" Tony offered to help carry the cases.
Alice noted Tony had arrived, "Tony?" she asked, "Is that you?"

"Ohhh yeah... Kurtz... mmnhnh.." Dot moaned as her pussy covered her panties in even more juices, she had been really horny and all this attention was starting to make her even wetter.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei nods and walks to near the mirror. looking in awe at it as she looks really so beautiful "Mitsuki-san.... " she looks at her and blushes a bit "I look so pretty..don't I?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nah I think I can handle this," Shadow said as he held up Saphire.

Katt looked at him from Disturbed's arms, knowing how odd it must have looked she hopped out quickly, "Tony, what are you doing here?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz grinned, and nibbled on the nipple softly with his fangs, as one of his claws slowly moved down and grasped the rim of Dot's mini-skirt, as he started to pull it down.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Carman growling and nashing her teeth, "Distrubed remember what I said earlier at the store. Katt what are you doing in Distrubeds arm you hussy."

"Hi I'm Bla... Oh! shit this is not going to end well at all," said Blaze nevously.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire then hugged Shadow while she was in his arms.

"Bu...okay.."Disturbed said
The OCA
Dorothy looked down as her skirt was lowered, she squirmed in delight from the attention given to her nipple, "Nnnghh... yeah... keep at it... mnnnh.."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad