Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz smiled, and looked at Dot, as he slowly slipped his bag off his shoulders and let it drop softly to the floor. "Ah, home at last." He then tilted his head, a devious grin appearing on his face. "So, shall we continue what we were doing in the classroom, Dot?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh but it'll be fun for us, right girls?" Saphire said

Disturbed just remained silent and followed
The OCA
"That's what I'm afraid of." Shadow said.

"From now on you're name is fluffy!" Katt said as she walked out of the building with Shadow.

"You realize I'll kill you after this is over if you call me that Katt." Shadow said.

"That Miss Katt to you!" She shouted.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey Distrubed and Shadow why are you two acting like you just got the death sentence. If we're are obey them we might get rewarded for being obedent to them," said with a sly grin turning a bit redder than he normally is .
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Tony sat up abruptly. "Shi- I forgot to copy the homework assignment! Gotta find Katt-" he said, immediately sniffing around for her sweet scent.
"Trust me, it's not gonna be fun." Shadow said.

"DID I SAY YOU COULD SPEAK FLUFFY!!" Katt shouted at him.

Shadow growled a bit and stayed silent.

I am SO going to enjoy this. Katt thought as she turned and smiled widely.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire giggled "Fluffy is gonna be a good boy isnt he?"

Disturbed looked over at Katt then back at Carman "Thats why."
The OCA
"Hey let be nicer to the boys, there are better ways to fraustrate them without them realizing it. Also Blaze said he needed to get more pop at the store," said Carman to Katt

"Ladies what type of pop do you all like drinks?" asked Blaze since he is throwing the party.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire turned to Carman "I like pepsi if you dont mind Carman" she then turned back to Shadow "And we'll be nicer to Fluffy." she then gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

"With Katt I dont think a few drinks will be better or worse for her." Disturbed replied
The OCA
"What do you mean by that Distrubed? Shadow whats the deal with you and Katt? asked Blaze tring to find if Katt and Shadow were going out togther.

"Girls do you like wine at all?" asked Carman
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz