Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Alice got hit once more by the paint ball Shadow had fired, but she still had another 6 'lives' so she was alright, Let's get the other one! she grinned and went to Shadow, "Mind if I borrow this?" she smiled sweetly and grabbed his gun, then went dual at Blaze from behind, she fired four consecutive shots in hopes of hitting him.

OOC:

Alice: 4.

IC:

Dot giggled as they entered their place, she switched the lights on and bit her lips a bit, just lost in the thought as she stopped in the middle of the room, waiting for Kurtz as if she expected him to do something wild like he had done before.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire turned the corner and was ready to fire noticing Katt had Blaize pinned down she walked onto one side "I dont know wether to shoot or leave you two alone for a few minutes. " she said with a smile "But." she then place her barrel at Blaizes side "Thats what the party will be for." She smiled and shot him twice.
The OCA
"I don't want to do this to someone that looks like the goddess Aphrodite," said Blaze as he shot Katt in the side. Then he got shot nine time while shoting Katt four more than needed to get him killed in the game.

Carman laughing said, "Your out, boys who rules?"
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Impressive," A voice boomed over the loudspeakers, "I've seen girls vs boys before but I must say this is the first time the guys lasted that long."

"You mean you've never seen a guys team beat a girls?" Shadow asked.

"Nope, usually the guys go too easy on them, plus the girls know how your mind works and can easily take you guys out that way."

"Told you we'd beat you." Katt said, pulling down on her eyelid and sticking her tongue out at Shadow.

"Fine you won, now let's just go enjoy the party." Shadow said.

"Nice try," Katt smiled, "Don't forget the bet, you guys have to wait on us hand, foot, and anything else we can think of at the party."

Damn Shadow thought, hoping she had forgotten in the excitement.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed walked out of the arena and said to himself "We're screwed." He slipped his vest and belt off and handed it to the worker.

Saphire jumped up an down in excitement "We kicked butt!!!" she then ran out of the arena turned in her stuff in.
The OCA
"Katt I'm sorry for shooting at you during the game just doing what I needed for the team and I meant what I said about you looking like the goddess Aphrodite," said Blaze quietly to Katt after turning his gear in.

"Good game Alice Katt and Saphire," said Carman with a grin after they left the arcade.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Thanks Carman!! Now lets get going!" Saphire put her arm around Shadow as they left for Carman's house.

Disturbed dragged his feet and followed
The OCA
Alice smiled to Carman, "Yeah. Good game," she giggled and winked, "Guess we are in for some puppies."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What do you mean by puppies?" asked Carman to Alice
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well I'm glad you didn't go easy on me," Katt said setting her stuff down on the counter, "I didn't hold anything back remember?" She said, making sure her chest shook a bit as she walked off from him.

"This is not gonna be fun." Shadow thought, turning in his equipment, "What kinda things would they do?"

*Imagination*

Shadow stood in a french maid costume holding a tray of drinks as the girls sat on the chairs using the other guys as foot rests.

*Real world*

"I'm not gonna like this I bet." Shadow sighed, "But, I never break a promise, and a bet is close enough to a promise so I have to do it."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad