Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: I got lost for a few minutes. Good thing I check the previous pages a lot.

IC:

Kurtz tried to mumble something, but he bit his tongue, and allowed Dot to drag him up to the apartment along with her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'm over sissies shot me if you can," Blaze said as he through his voice trying to get Katt to come into the open.

Carman, "Where is he where is Blaze," she said softly as she tried to find Blaze.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Okay- a little help please? What's going on?
OOC:
some of the characters went to an arcade after school and are now in a match that'll determine who's ordering who around when they get to a party CW is throwing.

IC:

"Aww man," Shadow said as his name showed a skull and crossbones on the game board, "I'm dead guys." He said.

"Two down and one to go." Katt said as she looked for Blaze, "No one's stupid enough to give away their position, it's gotta be an attack." She said as she heard him talking.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire whispered to Katt "You take that side I'll take this side, divide and conquer." she said with a giggle.
The OCA
Blaze thought to himself, "there goesKatt just as I planned snucked behind Katt and prepared to fire.

"There you are Blaze," Carman said loudly and fired five rounds.

Blaze upon hearing Carman jumped out of the way just in time to miss geting hit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt dove as she heard noise behind her, diving to the side in front of Blaze, "As Shadow would say, Checkmate!" She opened fire sending off number of shots.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"five mor and I'm out but at least shot her four times as well," Blaze thought as he took cover wonce agian.

"What should we do Katt?" asked Carman unsure of what to do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Okay- thanks! Oh yeah- 2 more characters are migrating from other forums to this one! Heads up! (later)

IC: Tony sat under a tree in the park, listening to his tunes. He was half asleep- and images kept popping into his head- mostly about Katt, his new friend- and Shadow, her over protective bud who seems friendly enough.
An sly smile crossed Katt's face, "You three just be ready to attack." She said as she walked around a blind, she spotted Blaze sitting against a block and ran at him, This oughta work. She laughed a bit, "I got you nowWWWWWW!!" She shouted as she tripped and landed right on Blaze, her breasts smacking him in the face, If that doesn't distract him nothing will. She thought smiling on the inside but trying her best to look embarrased on the outside.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad