Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Move fast and hit hard!" Shadow said as he fired at Alice before she could duck down.

"Going somewhere?"

Shadow stopped as Katt jumped in front of him, "Oh shi," Before he could finish Katt fired off a shot into his chest, he returned striking her on the shoulder spattering paint on her visor, and darted.

OOC:

Just a note,

Times hit:

Disturbed: 8
Shadow: 2
Blaze: 1
Katt: 3
Saphire: 0
Carman: 0
Alice: 3

let's say at ten you die. I might have missed a shot or two so if these numbers are wrong tell me.
Edit: Thx DMX.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I thought there was a mark on their gear that when hit signalised they were 'dead' and out of the game :P Guess she can still play.

And Alice is in total, hit three times by now.

IC:

Alice rolled from the ground, But I can take up a lot more chances! she stood up and aimed at Disturbed, then fired a single bullet, rapidly switching her target she pointed at Blaze again and this time she fired to his legs from the back.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sorry about the powerplay thing, I'll be more careful ><

IC:

Disturbed tried to sneak around one of the covers "Dang I only have two hits left." All of a sudden two shots hit him. "...oh poo.."

Saphire was in a proned position all the way at the other end of the arena "Sorry bro." she whispered with a giggle.
The OCA
"Way to go Saph!" Alice cheered, rising her fist up from the excitement.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mitsuki smiles as went to the bathroom, just besides the place where Yoosei is sitting. Firstly, she grab the towel and enters the bathroom, with her tail swishing slowly, exposing her tight butt.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Don't leave yourself open Alice!" Shadow popped out from behind a rock, lying on the ground as he fired at Alice while she was cheering.

"Dual wield!" Katt shouted as she grabbed Disturbed's gun from him.

"That's not good." Shadow said as he ducked behind a rock just in time to avoid a hail of gunfire. He sat there for a second until he heard a click followed by silence, Outta ammo! Shadow thought as he sat up and fired at Katt.

"Crap," Katt threw the empty gun to the side and returned fire, after taking two shots to the chest, and hit Shadow three times.

OOC:

Update:

Disturbed: RIP.
Shadow: 5
Blaze: 1
Katt: 5
Saphire: 0
Carman: 2
Alice: 3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice got hit by Shadow that time, Dang! she cursed. She decided to move quickly and get in front of Shadow to distract him, then dashed forwards to a tree and turned to circle him once, then added a shot aimed to his legs, but it was just to catch his attention while her teammates would prepare a quick action against him hopefully.

OOC: Ack, gotta sleep, it was funny lol- see ya.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nice distraction Alice!!!" Saphire yelled as dove and slid across popping Shadow with a shot and rolling into another cover.
The OCA
"Why are you firing at my legs?" Shadow said as he aimed his gun at her, "You won't beat me that way."

"You of all people should recgonize a diversinary tactic when you see one." Katt said as she hit him in the back a few times.

"Crud," Shadow turned quickly and began firing at her as she jumped away, "Hold still!" he shouted as he continued firing at her.

What a dork, Katt thought as she effortlessly dodged the attacks, Hopefully Alice will take him out while I draw his fire, A bullet connected to her chest as she stumbled for a second, And hopefully fast.

OOC:

Shadow: 8
Katt: 6

I need to go too, gotta sleep.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire quietly snuck up behind Shadow as he was distracted by Katt "Game over cutie." she popped him twice in the back.
The OCA